Branson TYM 2515H Package Deal
The Following Information is taken from the Branson 15 Series 2020 Brochure
The Branson 2515H Tractor is Branson’s NEWEST WORK HORSE! More Lift and Power than any other tractor of comparable horse power in it’s class! See the 2515 Comparison Chart.
The Branson 2515H Package Deal tractor has a Hydro-Max Hydrostat 3 Range transmission . Call us for the price difference in a 2515R (Synchro Shuttle Transmission)
Branson Tractors designed these mid-size tractors with rugged, dependability in mind. The 15 Series compact tractor is tough enough for any job round the farm or home. The 15 series tractors range from 25 to 48 HP and feature the Hydro-Max transmissions and Tier 4 certified “A” series diesel engines. Branson Tractors are designed with quality in mind at Kukje Manufacturing of South Korea, a leader in the field of agricultural equipment with over fifty years experience. So, you can rest assured in knowing you’re getting a quality built tractor, assembled right here in the United States at our plants in Georgia, Oregon, and Texas.
The Branson15 Series tractors are only 104” tall at the top of the roll bar with 12” of ground clearance. This unit is very maneuverable in tight spaces.
There is no mechanical connection between the steering wheel and the power steering cylinder-it is all hydraulic. You will feel the difference in the smooth and easy turns.
Maintenance on the 15 Series tractors are easier than ever with its removable radiator screen and easy access engine compartment.
The “A” series diesel engine has eco-friendly diesel engines that are Tier 4 Certified.
The Hydro-Max Transmissions are standard on all 15 series HST models. You no longer have to pre-set an engine throttle position. The engine RPM automatically increases or decreases as you move the forward/reverse foot pedals. Hydro-Max is quiet, smooth, easy and eco-smart. This transmission allows for maximum torque, efficiency and reliability.
Branson TYM 2515 Tractor:
- 25 HP Clean EPA Tier 4 Diesel Engine
- 4 WD
- Category 1 – 3pt Hitch
- Independent PTO
- Transmission: Hydro-Max, HST 3-Range
- Hydrostatic Steering, Fingertip ease
- Skid Steer Bucket Loader
- Unbeatable lift capacity 2,200 lbs
- Weight 3,014 lbs (One of the Heaviest Tractors in its class)
- Spacious Ergonomically Designed Operators Platform
- Deluxe Adjustable Seat (Arm rests optional).
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Battery: 12V
- Brake: Wet Multi Disc
- Model: A1700N6-UTR 3
- Type: Vertical 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel
- Aspiration: Naturally
- Horsepower: 18 kW
- RPMs: 2600
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 94mm
- Displacement: 1714 cc
- Fuel: Diesel
- Max. Torque: 9.5±0.5/1,600
- Revolution: 2,100 rpm
- Fuel Tank: 7.13 gal
- Engine Crankcase: 1.14 gal
- Coolant: 1.32 gal
- Transmission case: Manual: 34 (8.98) I HST: 37 (9.77)
- Engine HP @ RPM: 24 @ 2600
- Front Tread: 7×16
- Rear Tread: 11.2 x 24
- AG: .7 x 16-6, 11.2 x 24-8
- Ind: 25 x 8.50 x 14-6, 15 x 19.5
- Turf: 27 x 8.50 x 15-4, 41 x 14.00 x 20-4
- Overall Length: 121.88 in
- Overall Width: 57.13 in
- Height with ROPS: 104.06 in
- Wheelbase: 65.79 in
- Ground Clearance: 13.19 in
- Weight: 3,014 lbs
- Front Tread: 47.28
- Rear Tread: 45.87
TRANSMISSION TYPE CHOICES
- HST / 3 Range
- Synchro Shuttle (F&R) 12F/12R 3 Range
- Type: Independent
- Speed: 560 RPM
- Power: 19.4 hp
- PTO shaft specification: 0 35 mm – 6 splines
- Revolution: 1st 53312nd: NIA
- 3-point hitch: CAT. 1
- Lift Capacity: 3306#
- Position Lift Capacity @ 24” 2,420 lbs.
- Tire Front Wheel: 8.0-16 6PR
- Tire Rear Wheel: 12.4-24 6PR
- Fully hydraulic
- Brake Driving: Wet Multi Disc
- Brake / Parking: Foot Brake Lever Type
Dig with Authority! Branson Loaders are designed with the operator in mind it’s easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor.
No need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump. Loaders are powered by the tractors’ hydraulics. This tractor comes with the skid steer BL150 Loader option.
- Bucket Width 62″ Actual (Misprint in Brochure )
- (Optional Bucket Cutting Edge available at additional cost)
- Maximum Lift Height: 104 in
- Clearance with Attachment Level: 95 in
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 78.2 in
- Reach at Maximum Height: 20.4 in
- Reach with Attachment on Ground: 70.5 in
- Maximum Dump Angle: 46 degrees
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 35 degrees
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 1.8 in
- Overall Height in Carry Position: 52.4 in
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf): 20.9 in
- Height of Attachment: 20.9 in
- Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin): 27.2 in
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 2200 lbs
- Breakout Force @ Ground level, pivot pin: 3660 lbs
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve): 2532 psi
- Lift Cylinders: 2.2 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Cylinder: 2.0 x 1.2 in
Why Branson? Branson is MADE OF STEEL
Unlike a lot of other compact tractor brands, Branson tractors are made of steel.
Branson Tractors have a Cast Iron Rear End and Transmission Housing. Cast iron is the strongest and best housing manufactured, making this tractor one of the heaviest in its class.
Metal Hood and Fenders have a powder coat finish that protects from UV damage to the paint. Steel unlike fiberglass and plastic will not crack in cold climates.
When you choose to purchase a new Branson Tractor, you are not dealing with a distributor but the manufacturer. Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson Tractor.
Branson Tractors has tractors ranging in horsepower from 19 to 80hp.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.