Branson TYM 2515H Tractor and Loader
**This is a CASH PRICE with rebates applied**
Rebates do not apply if special financing is used. Please call for details.
The Branson TYM 2515H Tractor and Loader has More Lift and Power than any other tractor of comparable horse power in it’s class! See the 2515 Comparison Chart.
See in 3D at TYM.world
Branson Tractors designed these mid-size tractors with rugged, dependability in mind. The 15 Series compact tractor is tough enough for any job round the farm or home. The 15 series tractors range from 25 to 48 HP and feature the Hydro-Max transmissions and Tier 4 certified “A” series diesel engines. Branson Tractors are designed with quality in mind at Kukje Manufacturing of South Korea, a leader in the field of agricultural equipment with over fifty years experience. So, you can rest assured in knowing you’re getting a quality built tractor, assembled right here in the United States at our plants in Georgia, Oregon, and Texas.
The Following information is taken from the Branson 15 Series 2020 Brochure
Low Profile: The Branson 15 Series is only 104” tall at the top of the roll bar with 12” of ground clearance. This unit is very maneuverable in tight spaces.
Hydrostatic Steering: There is no mechanical connection between the steering wheel and the power steering cylinder-it is all hydraulic. You will feel the difference in the smooth and easy turns.
Easy Maintenance: Maintenance on the 15 Series tractors are easier than ever with its removable radiator screen and easy access engine compartment.
Branson TYM 2515 Tractor:
- 25 HP Clean EPA Tier 4 Diesel Engine
- 4 WD
- Category 1 – 3pt Hitch
- PTO: Independent (19.4 hp)
- Transmission: Hydro-Max HST / 3-Range
- Hydrostatic Steering, Fingertip ease
- Skid Steer Bucket Loader
- Unbeatable lift capacity 2,200 lbs
- Weight 3,014 lbs (One of the Heaviest Tractors in its class)
- Spacious Ergonomically Designed Operators Platform
- Deluxe Adjustable Seat (Arm rests optional).
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Battery: 12V
- Brake: Wet Multi Disc
- Model: A1700N6
- Type: Vertical 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel
- Aspiration: Naturally
- Horsepower: 25 @2600
- RPMs: 2600
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 94mm
- Displacement: 1714 cc
- Fuel: Diesel
- Overall Length: 121.88 in
- Overall Width: 57.13 in
- Height with ROPS: 104.06 in
- Wheelbase: 65.79 in
- Ground Clearance: 13.19 in
- Weight: 3,014 lbs
- Front Tread: 47.28
- Rear Tread: 45.87
- Type: Independent
- Speed: 560 RPM
- Power: 19.4 hp
- PTO shaft specification: 6 Spline Shaft
- 3-point hitch: CAT. 1
- Lift Capacity: 3306#
- Position Lift Capacity @ 24” 2,420 lbs.
- Tire Front Wheel: 8.0-16 6PR
- Tire Rear Wheel: 12.4-24 6PR
- Fully hydraulic
- Brake Driving: Wet Multi Disc
- Brake / Parking: Foot Brake Lever Type
Dig with Authority! Branson Loaders are designed with the operator in mind it’s easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor.
No need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump. Loaders are powered by the tractors’ hydraulics.
- Skid Steer
- Bucket Width 62″ Actual (Misprint in Brochure )
- (Optional Bucket Cutting Edge available at additional cost)
- Maximum Lift Height: 104 in
- Clearance with Attachment Level: 95 in
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 78.2 in
- Reach at Maximum Height: 20.4 in
- Reach with Attachment on Ground: 70.5 in
- Maximum Dump Angle: 46 degrees
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 35 degrees
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 1.8 in
- Overall Height in Carry Position: 52.4 in
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf): 20.9 in
- Height of Attachment: 20.9 in
- Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin): 27.2 in
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 2200 lbs
- Breakout Force: 3660 lbs
- Lift Cylinders: 2.2 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Cylinder: 2.0 x 1.2 in
Why Branson? Branson is MADE OF STEEL!
Unlike a lot of other compact tractor brands, Branson tractors are made of steel.
Branson Tractors have a Cast Iron Rear End and Transmission Housing. Cast iron is the strongest and best housing manufactured, making this tractor one of the heaviest in its class.
Metal Hood and Fenders have a powder coat finish that protects from UV damage to the paint. Steel unlike fiberglass and plastic will not crack in cold climates.
When you choose to purchase a new Branson Tractor, you are not dealing with a distributor but the manufacturer. Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson Tractor.
Need Delivery Options?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase.