Branson TYM 2515R Tractor and Loader
**This is a CASH PRICE with rebates applied** Rebates do not apply if special financing is used. Please call for details.
The following information is from the Branson 15 Series 2020 Brochure
The Branson 2515R Tractor and Loader has More Lift and Power than any other tractor of comparable horse power in it’s class! 2515 Comparison Chart.
Branson Tractors designed these mid-size tractors with rugged, dependability in mind. The 15 Series compact tractor is tough enough for any job round the farm or home. The 15 series tractors range from 25 to 48 HP and feature the Hydro-Max transmissions and Tier 4 certified “A” series diesel engines. Branson Tractors are designed with quality in mind at Kukje Manufacturing of South Korea, a leader in the field of agricultural equipment with over fifty years experience. So, you can rest assured in knowing you’re getting a quality built tractor, assembled right here in the United States at our plants in Georgia, Oregon, and Texas.
Low Profile: The Branson 15 Series is only 104” tall at the top of the roll bar with 12” of ground clearance. This unit is very maneuverable in tight spaces.
Hydrostatic Steering: There is no mechanical connection between the steering wheel and the power steering cylinder-it is all hydraulic. You will feel the difference in the smooth and easy turns.
Easy Maintenance: Maintenance on the 15 Series tractors are easier than ever with its removable radiator screen and easy access engine compartment.
Branson TYM 2515R Tractor:
- 25 HP Clean EPA Tier 4 Diesel Engine
- Category 1 – 3pt Hitch
- Independent PTO 19.4hp
- Transmission: Synchro 4 Speed / Syncro Shuttle 12F/12R
- Hydrostatic Steering, Fingertip ease
- Skid Steer Bucket Loader
- Unbeatable lift capacity 2,200 lbs
- Weight 3,014 lbs (One of the Heaviest Tractors in its class)
- Spacious Ergonomically Designed Operators Platform
- Deluxe Adjustable Seat (Arm rests optional).
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Battery: 12V
- Brake: Wet Multi Disc
- Model: A1700N6
- Type: Vertical 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel
- Aspiration: Naturally
- Horsepower: 25 hp @2600 rpm
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 94mm
- Displacement: 1714 cc
- Fuel: Diesel
- Overall Length: 121.88 in
- Overall Width: 57.13 in
- Height with ROPS: 104.06 in
- Wheelbase: 65.79 in
- Ground Clearance: 13.19 in
- Weight: 3,014 lbs
- Front Tread: 47.28
- Rear Tread: 45.87
- Synchro 4 Speed / Synchro Shuttle 12F/12R
- Type: Independent
- Power: 19.4 hp
- 3-point hitch: CAT. 1
- Lift Capacity: 3306#
- Position Lift Capacity @ 24” 2,420 lbs.
- Fully hydraulic
- Brake Driving: Wet Multi Disc
- Brake / Parking: Foot Brake Lever Type
BL150 Skid Steer Loader
Dig with Authority! Branson Loaders are designed with the operator in mind it’s easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor.
No need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump. Loaders are powered by the tractors’ hydraulics.
BL150 LOADER SPECIFICATIONS
- Bucket Width 62″ Actual (Misprint in Brochure )
- Skid Steer
- Maximum Lift Height: 104″
- Clearance with Attachment Level: 95″
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 78.2″
- Reach at Maximum Height: 20.4″
- Reach with Attachment on Ground: 70.5″
- Maximum Dump Angle: 46 degrees
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 35 degrees
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 1.8″
- Overall Height in Carry Position: 52.4″
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf): 20.9″
- Height of Attachment: 20.9″
- Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin): 27.2″
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 2200#
- Breakout Force: 3660#
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve): 2532 psi
- Lift Cylinders: 2.2 x 1.2″
- Bucket Cylinder: 2.0 x 1.2″
Need Delivery or Distance Hauling?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase.
Why Branson? Branson Tractors are MADE OF STEEL!
Unlike a lot of other compact tractor brands, Branson tractors are made of steel.
Branson Tractors have a Cast Iron Rear End and Transmission Housing. Cast iron is the strongest and best housing manufactured, making this tractor one of the heaviest in its class.
Metal Hood and Fenders have a powder coat finish that protects from UV damage to the paint. Steel unlike fiberglass and plastic will not crack in cold climates.
When you choose to purchase a new Branson Tractor, you are not dealing with a distributor but the manufacturer. Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson Tractor.
Branson Tractors has tractors ranging in horsepower from 19 to 80hp.