Branson 2610h Tractor Loader
Come see the newest of the Branson 10 Series Tractors at Keno Tractors now! The Branson 2610h Tractor Loader – a Branson Premium Compact Tractor.
Whether you’re raising horses or heirloom tomatoes, the 10 series compact tractor, the newest in the Branson Tractor family, is prefect for you. It’s perfect for both large landscape jobs as well as working in tight spaces around a hobby farm.
**Backhoe available. See here!
BACKED BY A 6-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Two-Year Bumper-to -bumper Warranty & a 6-year engine and drive train warranty (6-years or up to 2,000 hours, whichever is first) See dealership for details.
Branson 2610h Tractor Specifications:
The following Specs are taken from the Branson website. Click here.
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Hydrostatic Steering
- Dry, Single Clutch
- 12V Battery
- Wet Disc Brake
- Engine Model A1100N2
- 3 Cylinder, Water Cooled Diesel
- Swirl Chamber Combustion System
- Naturally Asperated
- 24 Horsepower
- 3000 RPM
- 78 x 82 mm Bore x Stroke
- Displacement 1175 cc
- 21 . 5 : 1 Compression Ratio
- Dry, Element Air Cleaner
- Fuel Capacity 6.08 Gallons
- Fuel Consumption: 0.067 (210 g/hp.hr)
- Engine Horsepower HP 24 @ 2,600
- Engine HP @ RPM 24 @ 3000
- Fuel Tank 6.08 gal
- Engine Crankcase 1.14 gal
- Coolant 1.32 gal
- Transmission case HST: 37 (9.77
- Front Tread 45 in
- Rear Tread 43.2 in
- AG 7-16, 11.2 – 20
- Ind 25 x 8.50 – 14, 14 – 17.5
- Turf 23 x 8.5 x 12, 33 x 12.50 x 16.5
- Overall Length 122.9 in
- Overall Width 53.9 in
- Height with ROPS 91.4 in
- Wheelbase 65.7 in
- Ground Clearance 16.4 in
- Weight 2,107 lbs
- Front Tread 45 in
- Rear Tread 43.2 in
- Type: HST
- Main Shifting – Hydrostatic
- Forward Reverse Method: Hydrostatic, High Low Gear Shift
- Travel Speed Forward: HST: 3.9 – 12.1 mph
- Travel Speed Reverse: HST: 2.3 – 8.5 mph
- Type Live P.T.O. (6 Spline shaft)
- Speed 540 / 960 RPM Option: 2,500 (Mid)
- Power 18 hp
- Type: Position Control
- 3-Point Hitch: Telescopic lower link / Telescopic stabilizers
- Lift Capacity at Lift Point: 1,433 lbs @ lift point
- Pump Capacity 7.7 gal PM
- Total Flow GPM 8.2
Branson BL110S Front End Loader Specs
See the Branson BL110S Loader Spec Sheet here
- Maximum Lift Height to Pivot Pin 87.5 in
- Maximum Lift Height Under Level Bucket 82.4 in
- Clearance with Bucket Dumped 68.2 in
- Reach at Maximum Lift Height 18.2 in
- Reach With Bucket On Ground 56.7 in
- Maximum Dump Angle 42 degrees
- Maximum Rollback Angle 35 degrees
- Digging Depth 3.9 in
- Overall Height in Carry Position 46.3 in
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf) 18.4 in
- Height of Attachment 19.1 in
- Length of Attachment (to pivot pin) 23.1 in
- Lift Capacity to Maximum Height at Pivot Pin 1433 lbs
- Breakout Force At Ground Level, Pivot Pin 2721 lbs
- Bucket Rollback Force at Ground Line 2013 lbs
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve) 2276psi
- Lift Cylinders 2.0 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Cylinder 1.97 x 1.18 in
- Width Bucket Specification 54 in
- Bucket Capacity 5.3 sq ft
- Loader Total Weight 579 lb
- Weight of Boom & Quick Attach 299 lb
- Mounting Frame Weight 150 lb
- Bucket Weight 130 lb
- Boom Raising Time 5.3 sec
- Boom Lowering Time 3.4 sec
- Bucket Rollback Time 2.7 sec
- Bucket Dumping Time 4.2 sec
**Information taken from the BL110 (S) Loader Owners Manual & Parts Catalog 8096-700-000-0
See more of our Branson Tractor Choices here at Keno Tractors.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
When you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon. Check it out on our online store at Keno Tractors – Branson Tractor Parts Store.
We carry all popular Branson models from 19-78 horsepower. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which Branson implements you need? No problem! Call our Branson Tractor specialists to get a custom quote for your new tractor. Contact Keno tractors today.
In addition, Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell 3 different brands of tractors so that we can insure a custom fit for you. We carry the Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.