*The following information about the Branson 3015H Tractor Loader Backhoe comes from the Branson 15 Series Brochure 10.2020 And the 15 Series Spec Sheet.
The Branson 3015H Tractor Loader Backhoe is tough enough for any job around the farm or home. This Branson 15 Series compact tractor is 4WD, has a 30 hp Tier 4 certified “A” series Diesel engine, with a Hydrostat Transmission. It comes with a BL150 Loader with Bucket that has a 2200 lb. Lift Capacity to Max Lift Height (104″) and A Branson BH 150 Backhoe.
Branson 3015H with Front End Loader Tractor Warranty
It has a Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty (Two Years or 1000 Hours Whichever Comes First) and a 6 Year Powertrain & Engine Warranty (72 Months or 2000 Hours Whichever Comes First). See us for complete warranty information.
The 15 Series tractor is Low Profile. It’s only 104” tall at the top of the roll bar with 12” of ground clearance. This unit is very maneuverable in tight spaces.
There is no mechanical connection between the steering wheel and the power steering cylinder-it is all hydraulic. Therefore it’s Hydrostatic Steering makes for smooth and easy turns.
Maintenance on the 15 Series tractor is easier than ever with its removable radiator screen and easy access engine compartment.
This “A” Series diesel engine is an eco-friendly diesel engine that is Tier 4 certified.
3 Range Hydrostatic Transmission: Hydro Max Transmissions are standard on all 15 series HST models. You no longer have to pre-set an engine throttle position. The engine RPM automatically increases or decreases as you move the forward/reverse foot pedals. In addition, the Hydro-Max is quiet, smooth, easy and eco-smart. This transmission allows for maximum torque, efficiency and reliability.
See the Branson Tractor Website for more details on this tractor.
Branson Front End Loader (BL150) Skid Steer
- Bucket Width 62″ Actual (Misprint in Brochure )
- (Optional Bucket Cutting Edge available at additional cost)
- Max Lift Height 104″
- Depth of attachment (to back of inner shell) 20.9″
- Clearance w/ Attachment level 95″
- Height of attachment 20.9″
- Clearance w/Attachment Dumped 78.2″
- Depth of attachment (to Pivot pin) 27.2″
- Max Reach Height 20.4″
- Lift capacity to full height@ Pivot Pin 2200#
- Max Dump Angle 46 degrees
- Breakout Force @ Ground level, pivot pin 3660#
- Reach w/Attachment on Ground 70.5″
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve) psi
- Attachment Rollback Angle 35 degrees
- Lift Cylinders (Bore x Rod) 2.2 x 1.2″
- Digging Depth Below Grade 1.8″
- Bucket Cylinders (Bore x Rod) 2.0 x 1.2″
- Overall Height in Carry Position in. 52.4
Branson Backhoe 150 Specs:
- Digging Depth 92.2″
- Reach from Center Line of Swing Pivot 123.4″
- Loading Height (Bucket at 60º) 89.3″
- Swing Arc 180 degrees
- Transport Height (Maximum) 83.5″
- Transport Overhang 47″
- Bucket Rotation 149 degrees
- Stabilizer Spread (Fully Extended) 99.3″
- Stabilizer Spread (Up Position) 71.5″
- Undercut 30.9″
- Bucket Cylinder Digging Force 2380#