Branson TYM 3015H Tractor Loader Backhoe
*The following information about the Branson 3015H Tractor Loader Backhoe comes from the Branson 15 Series Brochure 10.2020 And the 15 Series Spec Sheet.
The Branson TYM 3015H Tractor Loader Backhoe is tough enough for any job around the farm or home. This Branson 15 Series compact tractor is 4WD, has a 30 hp Tier 4 certified “A” series Diesel engine, with a Hydrostat Transmission. It comes with a BL150 Loader with Bucket that has a 2200 lb. Lift Capacity to Max Lift Height (104″) and A Branson BH 150 Backhoe.
The 15 Series tractor is Low Profile. It’s only 104” tall at the top of the roll bar with 12” of ground clearance. This unit is very maneuverable in tight spaces.
There is no mechanical connection between the steering wheel and the power steering cylinder-it is all hydraulic. Therefore it’s Hydrostatic Steering makes for smooth and easy turns.
Maintenance on the 15 Series tractor is easier than ever with its removable radiator screen and easy access engine compartment.
This “A” Series diesel engine is an eco-friendly diesel engine that is Tier 4 certified.
3 Range Hydrostatic Transmission: Hydro Max Transmissions are standard on all 15 series HST models. You no longer have to pre-set an engine throttle position. The engine RPM automatically increases or decreases as you move the forward/reverse foot pedals. In addition, the Hydro-Max is quiet, smooth, easy and eco-smart. This transmission allows for maximum torque, efficiency and reliability.
Front End Loader (BL150) Skid Steer
- Bucket Width 62″ Actual (Misprint in Brochure )
- (Optional Bucket Cutting Edge available at additional cost)
- Max Lift Height 104″
- Depth of attachment (to back of inner shell) 20.9″
- Clearance w/ Attachment level 95″
- Height of attachment 20.9″
- Clearance w/Attachment Dumped 78.2″
- Depth of attachment (to Pivot pin) 27.2″
- Max Reach Height 20.4″
- Lift capacity to full height@ Pivot Pin 2200#
- Max Dump Angle 46 degrees
- Breakout Force @ Ground level, pivot pin 3660#
- Reach w/Attachment on Ground 70.5″
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve) psi
- Attachment Rollback Angle 35 degrees
- Lift Cylinders (Bore x Rod) 2.2 x 1.2″
- Digging Depth Below Grade 1.8″
- Bucket Cylinders (Bore x Rod) 2.0 x 1.2″
- Overall Height in Carry Position in. 52.4
Backhoe 150 Specs:
- Digging Depth 92.2″
- Reach from Center Line of Swing Pivot 123.4″
- Loading Height (Bucket at 60º) 89.3″
- Swing Arc 180 degrees
- Transport Height (Maximum) 83.5″
- Transport Overhang 47″
- Bucket Rotation 149 degrees
- Stabilizer Spread (Fully Extended) 99.3″
- Stabilizer Spread (Up Position) 71.5″
- Undercut 30.9″
- Bucket Cylinder Digging Force 2380#
Branson MADE OF STEEL
Unlike a lot of other compact tractor brands, Branson tractors are made of steel.
Branson Tractors have a Cast Iron Rear End and Transmission Housing. Cast iron is the strongest and best housing manufactured, making this tractor one of the heaviest in its class.
Metal Hood and Fenders have a powder coat finish that protects from UV damage to the paint. Steel unlike fiberglass and plastic will not crack in cold climates.
When you choose to purchase a new Branson Tractor, you are not dealing with a distributor but the manufacturer. Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson Tractor.
Branson Tractors has tractors ranging in horsepower from 19 to 80hp.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
When you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon. Check it out on our online store at Keno Tractors – Branson Tractor Parts Store.
We carry all popular Branson models from 19-78 horsepower. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which Branson implements you need? No problem! Call our Branson Tractor specialists to get a custom quote for your new tractor. Contact Keno tractors today.
In addition, Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell 3 different brands of tractors so that we can insure a custom fit for you. We carry the Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson TYM Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.