Branson TYM 3515H Tractor Loader Backhoe:
The Branson TYM 3515H Tractor, Loader and Backhoe is a 15 series tractor. With its BL150 Loader and BH150 Backhoe it’s ready for any job. Whatever small job you have around the farm, this Branson 15 Series tractor is perfect. The Hydro Max Transmissions are standard on all 15 series HST models. You no longer have to pre-set an engine throttle position. The engine RPM automatically increases or decreases as you move the forward/reverse foot pedals. Hydro-Max is quiet, smooth, easy and eco-smart. This transmission allows for maximum torque, efficiency and reliability.
This tractor features a Category 1 three-point hitch, as well as a pin-type 3-point hitch stabilizer. The tractor is easy “Attach and Go” which certainly makes life easier while attaching their options for a front-end loader, backhoe and a skid-steer loader. The BL150 Loader features a built-in bucket level indicator that eliminates guess work, while making the job easier.
All tractor information on this page is Taken From the Branson 15 Series Brochure.
Branson TYM 3515H Tractor General Information:
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Clutch: Dry Single Plate
- Battery: 12V
- Brake: Wet Disc
- Model A1700N4
- Type Vertical, 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel
- Combustion System Swirl Chamber
- Aspiration Natural
- HP 35
- RPMs 2600
- No. of Cylinders 3
- Bore x Stroke 88 X 94 mm (3.46″ x 3.7″)
- Displacement 1714 cc
- Compression Ratio 21.3:1
- Air Cleaner Type Dry, Element
- Fuel Capacity 7 gal
- Front Tread 7 x 6 (AG10), 28 x 8.50 -15 (IND10)
- Rear Tread 12.4 x 28 (AG10), 43 x 16-20 (IND10)
- Overall Length 121.9 in.
- Overall Width 57 in.
- Height with ROPS 104.06 in.
- Wheelbase 65.79 in.
- Ground Clearance 12.05 in.
- Weight 3014 lbs
- Type Hydro Max
- Gear Shifting (F&R) HST x 3 Range
- Travel Speed (F&R) 14.8 mph
- Type 540 / 780 (540E)
- Speed Independent PTO (6 Spline Shaft)
- Power 30 hp
- Type Position Control
- 3-Point Hitch Category 1
- Lift Capacity On ball ends- (3306 lbs) at 24″ (2420 lbs)
- Steering Pump Flow 4.7 gpm @ 2600 rpm
- Main Pump Flow 8.7 gpm @ 2600 rpm
FRONT END LOADER (BL150)
(Optional Bucket Cutting Edge available at additional cost)
- Max Lift Height 104″
- Depth of attachment(to back of inner shell) 20.9″
- Clearance w/ Attachment level 95″
- Height of attachment 20.9″
- Clearance w/ Attachment Dumped 78.2″
- Depth of attachment (to Pivot pin) 27.2″
- Max Reach Height 20.4″
- Lift capacity to full height @ Pivot Pin 2200#
- Max Dump Angle 46 Degrees
- Breakout Force @ Ground level, pivot pin 3660#
- Reach w/ Attachment on Ground 70.5″
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve) psi
- Attachment Rollback Angle 35 Degrees
- Lift Cylinders (Bore x Rod) 2.2 x 1.2″
- Digging Depth Below Grade 1.8″
- Bucket Cylinders (Bore x Rod) 2.0 x 1.2″
- Overall Height in Carry Position 52.4″
- Bucket Width 62″
- Digging Depth 92.2″
- Reach from Center Line of Swing Pivot 123.4″
- Loading Height (Bucket @ 60″ 89.3
- Swing Arc Degrees 180
- Transport Height 83.5″
- Bucket Rotation 149 Degrees
- Stabilizer Spread (Fully Extended) 99.3″
- Stabilizer Spread (Up Position) 71.5″
- Undercut 30.9″
- Bucket Cylinder Digging Force 2380#
Check out the Branson 15 Series Brochure.
Why Choose A Branson?
Branson Tractors are MADE OF STEEL!
Unlike a lot of other compact tractor brands, Branson tractors are made of steel.
Branson Tractors have a Cast Iron Rear End and Transmission Housing. Cast iron is the strongest and best housing manufactured, making this tractor one of the heaviest in its class.
Metal Hood and Fenders have a powder coat finish that protects from UV damage to the paint. Steel unlike fiberglass and plastic will not crack in cold climates.
When you choose to purchase a new Branson Tractor, you are not dealing with a distributor but the manufacturer. Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson Tractor.
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase.
Why Keno Tractors?
When you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon. Check it out on our online store at Keno Tractors – Branson Tractor Parts Store.
We carry all popular Branson models including 2400, 3520, 3725, 4520, and 4815. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which Branson implements you need? No problem! Call our Branson Tractor specialists to get a custom quote for your new tractor. Contact Keno tractors today.
In addition, Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell 3 different brands of tractors so that we can insure a custom fit for you. We carry the Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson TYM Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.