Branson TYM 3620h TLB (Tractor, Front End Loader, and Backhoe)
Other Tractors have 2 or 3 speeds. But EXCLUSIVE TO BRANSON TRACTORS, the 3620 Hydrostat Tractor has the new “4 speed transfer case“.
This means more variable speeds for a variety of applications for you!
See the 4 Speed Info Here!
Improvements in the Branson TYM 3620h
- New 4 Speed Transfer Case Upgrade
- Reinforced Knuckle Arm for more strength
- The Joystick cable is hidden from the outside
- More Solid and Accurate Control Joystick
- Easy Mounting Valve for it’s Loader
- Stylish New Step
- New Easy Pull & Stylish Door Handle
- Stylish New Rear Lights
- Simple & Easy Maintenance PTO Cover
The Strongest, Toughest, Most Powerful Tractors in their Horsepower Range
- Branson 20R units one of the tightest turning tractors in the industry!
- Large Operator’s Station with Deluxe Seat
- Heavy Duty 3pt Hitch with Pin Style Stabilizers and Adjustable Lower Links
- Yoke type Rock Shaft Arms
- Fully synchronized transmission and shuttle
- 2 Backhoe Options: 7 1/2 & 8 1/2 Foot Digging Depth-Frame Mounted Units
- High Capacity Loader with Skid Steer Bucket (standard) 2700 lb Lift Capacity at Full Height of 104 inches
20 Series Features
Tight turn front axle, with a lock out angle of 62 degrees with a 10 degree camber. Most tractors of this size will only lock out at 56 degrees without any camber change, making the Branson 20R units one of the tightest turning tractors in the industry.
Allows more control if obstacles are hit with the tire, no mechanical parts to wear out. All large horse power tractors use hydrostatic
steering, only the lower price tractors from China, Japan and India use mechanical power steering.
DUAL HYDRAULIC PUMPS
Much smoother operation of the front end loader and the hydrostatic steering-each has its own dedicated pumps. Most of economy tractor models use just one pump, which is cheaper to produce.
FULLY SYNCHRONIZED TRANSMISSION AND SHUTTLE
This transmission is much more expensive to produce but most importantly it allows the operator to shift on the go without bringing the tractor to a complete stop to change gears.
CAST IRON REAR END AND TRANSMISSION HOUSINGS
It does NO good to have horsepower and not be able to transmit the power to the rear wheels. Cast iron is the best and strongest material however it is more expensive to produce. The wonderful thing about Branson is that you get cast iron on all Branson Tractor models.
METAL HOOD, FENDERS WITH POWDER COAT PAINT FINISH
One piece metal hood raised by dual gas struts secured with a positive lock latch with cup holders mounted on fender. Powder coat finish prevents UV damage to the paint bringing longevity to our paint. Unlike fiberglass or plastic fenders and hoods, we use STEEL which will not crack in cold climates.
WET DISC BRAKES
All of the top manufacturers use wet disc brakes; only the economy models use a dry disc or drum brake. The advantage of a wet disc brake is very simple, it is in a protected environment and the brake discs are running in hydraulic fluid.
The most expensive and most sought after PTO function is independent. All of the larger horse power utility tractors use independent PTO. Independent PTO gives the operator much more control over his PTO function, plus it reduces the chance of the operator burning out his clutch because he no longer needs to engage the clutch pedal to control his PTO function. However, we went the extra mile and for those customers who want to stop the PTO with the clutch, they can do so by switching to the link position on the tractor’s PTO function switch.
Branson has the best seat in the Industry. The seat is fully adjustable from every angle. This comfortable seat has six positions for the operator’s convenience.
Why Choose A Branson Tractor?
When you choose to purchase a new Branson Tractor, you are not dealing with a distributor but the manufacturer. Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson Tractor.
Branson TYM 3620h
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Hydrostatic Steering
- Clutch Dry, Single
- Battery 12V
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Vertical, 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel, EPA TIER CERTIFIED
- Combustion System: Swirl Chamber
- Aspiration: Naturally
- HORSEPOWER: 35
- RPMs 2600
- 3 Cylinders
- Bore x Stroke: 88 X 94 mm (3.46″ x 3.7″)
- Displacement: 1714 cc
- Compression Ratio: 21.3 : 1
- Fuel Capacity: 9.3 gal
- Air Cleaner Type: Dry, Double Filter Elements
- Overall Length 130 in
- Overall Width 64 ~ 72 in
- Height with ROPS 98 in
- Wheelbase 70.9 in
- Ground Clearance 15 in
- Weight 4053 lbs
- Type Hydrostatic
- Gear Shifting (F&R) HST x 4 Range
- Independent P.T.O. (6 spline shaft)
- Speed 540 / 790 RPM
- Power 29 HP
- Type: Position
- 3-Point Hitch: Category I / Telescopic lower link / telescopic stabilizers
- Lift Capacity: 3306 lbs
- Steering Pump Flow 4.9 (7cc)
- Main Pump Flow 9 (13cc)
BL200 Front End Loader
Dig with Authority! Branson Loaders are designed with the operator in mind. It is easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor.
Loaders are powered by the tractors’ hydraulics, no need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump.
- Maximum Lift Height 104 in
- Clearance with Attachment Level 95 in
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped 78.2 in
- Reach at Maximum Height 20.4 in
- Reach with Attachment on Ground 67 in
- Maximum Dump Angle 46 degrees
- Attachment Rollback Angle 35 degrees
- Digging Depth Below Grade 1.8 in
- Overall Height in Carry Position 52.4 in
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf) 20.9 in
- Height of Attachment 20.9 in
- Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin) 19.6 in
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins 2701 lbs
- Breakout Force 3660 lbs
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve) 2532 psi
- Lift Cylinders 2.2 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Cylinder 2 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Specification 50″ (Optional Bucket Cutting Edge available at additional cost)
BH 200 Backhoe
- Recommended HP Requirements 35-40 hp
- Digging Depth (2′ flat bottom) 91.2 in
- Reach from Center Line of Swing Pivot 123.6 in
- Maximum leveling angle 10 degrees
- Swing angle 180 degrees
- Stabilizer spread (down position) 88.8 in
- Stabilizer spread (raised position) 68.4 in
- Angle of departure 21 degrees
- Shipping weight (less bucket) 1,340#
Specifications may vary depending on tractor model, tire size and bucket used.
**BH 250 Backhoe is available for this tractor also but is at additional cost.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.