Branson TYM 4820h Tractor Loader
The Branson TYM 4820h Tractor with the BL200 Loader has the NEW 4 RANGE HST TRANSMISSION. Leading in the industry, Branson 20 series tractors are the 1st of their kind. Other Tractors have 2 or 3 speeds. But EXCLUSIVE TO BRANSON TRACTORS, the 4820 Hydrostat Tractor has the new “4 speed transfer case“.
This means more variable speeds for a variety of applications for you!
See the New Branson 4 Speed Upgrade Info Here!
Improvements in the Branson 20 Series Tractors
- New 4 Speed Transfer Case Upgrade
- Reinforced Knuckle Arm for more strength
- The Joystick cable is hidden from the outside
- More Solid and Accurate Control Joystick
- Easy Mounting Valve for it’s Loader
- Stylish New Step
- New Easy Pull & Stylish Door Handle
- Stylish New Rear Lights
- Simple & Easy Maintenance PTO Cover
20 Series Tractors are the Strongest, Toughest, Most Powerful Tractors in their Horsepower Range
The following information is taken from the Branson 20 Series Brochure.
- Branson 20R units one of the tightest turning tractors in the industry!
- Large Operator’s Station with Deluxe Seat
- Heavy Duty 3pt Hitch with Pin Style Stabilizers and Adjustable Lower Links
- Yoke type Rock Shaft Arms
- Fully synchronized transmission and shuttle
- 2 Backhoe Options: 7 1/2 & 8 1/2 Foot Digging Depth-Frame Mounted Units
- High Capacity Loader with Skid Steer Bucket (standard) 2700 lb Lift Capacity at Full Height of 104 inches
20 Series Features:
Tight turn front axle, with a lock out angle of 62 degrees with a 10 degree camber. Most tractors of this size will only lock out at 56 degrees without any camber change, making the Branson 20R units one of the tightest turning tractors in the industry.
Allows more control if obstacles are hit with the tire, no mechanical parts to wear out. All large horse power tractors use hydrostatic
steering, only the lower price tractors from China, Japan and India use mechanical power steering.
DUAL HYDRAULIC PUMPS
Much smoother operation of the front end loader and the hydrostatic steering-each has its own dedicated pumps. Most of economy tractor models use just one pump, which is cheaper to produce.
FULLY SYNCHRONIZED TRANSMISSION AND SHUTTLE
This transmission is much more expensive to produce but most importantly it allows the operator to shift on the go without bringing the tractor to a complete stop to change gears.
CAST IRON REAR END AND TRANSMISSION HOUSINGS
It does NO good to have horsepower and not be able to transmit the power to the rear wheels. Cast iron is the best and strongest material however it is more expensive to produce. The wonderful thing about Branson is that you get cast iron on all Branson Tractor models.
METAL HOOD, FENDERS WITH POWDER COAT PAINT FINISH
One piece metal hood raised by dual gas struts secured with a positive lock latch with cup holders mounted on fender. Powder coat finish prevents UV damage to the paint bringing longevity to our paint. Unlike fiberglass or plastic fenders and hoods, we use STEEL which will not crack in cold climates.
WET DISC BRAKES
All of the top manufacturers use wet disc brakes; only the economy models use a dry disc or drum brake. The advantage of a wet disc brake is very simple, it is in a protected environment and the brake discs are running in hydraulic fluid.
The most expensive and most sought after PTO function is independent. All of the larger horse power utility tractors use independent PTO. Independent PTO gives the operator much more control over his PTO function, plus it reduces the chance of the operator burning out his clutch because he no longer needs to engage the clutch pedal to control his PTO function. However, we went the extra mile and for those customers who want to stop the PTO with the clutch, they can do so by switching to the link position on the tractor’s PTO function switch.
Branson has the best seat in the Industry. The seat is fully adjustable from every angle. This comfortable seat has six positions for the operator’s convenience.
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Hydrostatic Steering
- Clutch Dry, Single
- Battery 12V
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Vertical, 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel, EPA TIER CERTIFIED
- Combustion System: Swirl Chamber
- Aspiration: Naturally
- HORSEPOWER: 48
- RPMs 2600
- 4 Cylinders
- Bore x Stroke: 88 X 94 mm (3.46″ x 3.7″)
- Displacement: 2286cc
- Compression Ratio: 21.3 : 1
- Fuel Capacity: 9.3 gal
- Air Cleaner Type: Dry, Double Filter Elements
- Overall Length 130.6 in
- Overall Width 64 ~ 72 in
- Height 99.6 in
- Wheelbase 70.9 in
- Ground Clearance 15″ (varies with tire options)
- Weight 4118 lbs
- Type: Hydrostatic
- Gear Shifting (F&R) HST x 4 Range
- Independent P.T.O. (6 spline shaft)
- Speed 540 / 790 RPM
- Power 42 HP
- Type: Position
- 3-Point Hitch: Category I / Telescopic lower link / telescopic stabilizers
- Lift Capacity: 3306 lbs
- Fender Mount Front Remote Valve (4 ports) with joystick.
BL200 Front End Loader
Dig with Authority! Branson Loaders are designed with the operator in mind. It is easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor.
Loaders are powered by the tractors’ hydraulics, no need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump.
Our photos shown with optional self leveling front end loader and larger tires. Both available at additional cost.
- Maximum Lift Height 104 in
- Clearance with Attachment Level 95 in
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped 78.2 in
- Reach at Maximum Height 20.4 in
- Reach with Attachment on Ground 67 in
- Maximum Dump Angle 46 degrees
- Attachment Rollback Angle 35 degrees
- Digging Depth Below Grade 1.8 in
- Overall Height in Carry Position 52.4 in
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf) 20.9 in
- Height of Attachment 20.9 in
- Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin) 19.6 in
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins 2701 lbs
- Breakout Force 3660 lbs
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve) 2532 psi
- Lift Cylinders 2.2 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Cylinder 2 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Specification 50″ (Optional Bucket Cutting Edge available at additional cost)
Why Choose A Branson TYM?
Branson TYM Tractors are built with cast iron axles, transmissions, and rear end housings, along with steel hoods, fenders, and a large open station platform. Our greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of our tractors.
Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson TYM Tractor.
Not Local and Need Delivery?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell 3 different brands of tractors so that we can insure a custom fit for you. We carry the Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon. Check it out in our online store at Keno Tractors – Branson Tractor Parts Store.
We carry all popular Branson TYM models. These models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which implements you need? No problem! Call our Branson TYM Tractor specialists let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.