Branson TYM 5835R Tractor Loader
Made of Steel Branson Tractors are tough and ready to take what you dish out! This husky 58 hp Turbo Diesel tractor is one of Branson’s newest tractors.
The new 5835R spec sheet
Branson 5835R Tractor
- 58hp Turbo Diesel
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Shuttle Transmission with Sensitivity Control (12 Forward / 12 Reverse)
- Wet Multi Disc Clutch (Hydraulic Drive Clutch with clutch button on the 4-Speed shift lever)
- Rear Hydraulic Remotes standard (Single Set)
- Heavy duty Cat II 3 point hitch with 2 external lift cylinders. 4,409 pound lift capacity, 3013# @ 24″
- Electric/Hydro PTO control
- Position Draft lift control
- 4 Wheel drive (Electro-Hydraulic 4 Wheel Drive Engagement)
- Power assisted hydrostatic steering
- Tachometer & Speedometer are Standard equipment
Branson BL350 Loader
(Optional Bucket Cutting Edge available at additional cost)
- Quick attach with skid steer quick detach
- 3,437 pound lift capacity to full height
- Total weight with the loader approx. 5,800lbs
35 Series Branson Tractor Specifications
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Transmission Type: Power Shuttle (12F/12R), 3 Range
- Power Assisted Hydrostatic Steering
- Wet Multi Disc Clutch
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Weight: 4,299 lbs
- Max. Travel Speed: 7.8 mph
- Rollover Protection Standard: ROPS
Engine Model A2300T
- 58 HP, 4 Cylinder, Turbo, Vertical, Water Cooled, Diesel Engine
- Bore x Stroke: 88/94 mm
- Displacement: 2,287 cc
- Compression Ratio: 21.3:1
- Dry Element Air Cleaner
- Fuel Capacity: 58 gal
- Cooling System: 1.6 gal
- Crankcase: 1.2 gal
- Trans & Hyd. System: 11.4 gal
- Front Axle: 1.8 gal
- Overall Length With 3P: 137.9 in
- Overall Width: 68.9 in
- Height to Top of ROPS: 102.8 in
- Wheelbase: 78.9 in
- Min. Ground Clearance: 18.11 in
- Weight: 4,299#
- Min. Tum Radius, w/o Brakes 640 mm
- Type Independent PTO
- Control Electric/Hydro
- PTO Mid-Option 2500 RPM
- Rear 584 RPM
- Pump Type
- Implement Pump Cap. 11 GPM
- Steering Pump Cap. 5 GPM
- 3-Point Hitch: Category II
- Hitch Lift Capacity: 4,409 lbs
- At 24 Inches Behind Link Ends: 3013 lbs
- Lift Control Type: Position Draft
Why Choose A Branson TYM?
Branson’s are MADE OF STEEL. Unlike a lot of other compact tractor brands, Branson tractors are made of steel.
Branson Tractors have a Cast Iron Rear End and Transmission Housing. Cast iron is the strongest and best housing manufactured, making this tractor one of the heaviest in its class.
Metal Hood and Fenders have a powder coat finish that protects from UV damage to the paint. Steel unlike fiberglass and plastic will not crack in cold climates.
When you choose to purchase a new Branson Tractor, you are not dealing with a distributor but the manufacturer. Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson Tractor.
Branson Tractors has tractors ranging in horsepower from 19 to 80hp.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.