Branson BH150 Backhoe
Add a Backhoe to your Branson Tractor purchase and “Dig with Authority!”
Branson designs their Backhoes with the operator in mind. It is easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor. The tractors’ hydraulics power the backhoe. There is no need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump.
Specifications may vary depending on tractor model, tire size and bucket used.
Specifications for Branson BH150 Backhoe per Branson Tractor
- Recommended HP Requirements 30-35 hp
- Digging Depth (2 ft flat bottom) 92.2 in
- Reach from Center Line of Swing Pivot 123.4 in
- Maximum leveling angle 10 degrees
- Swing angle 180 degrees
- Stabilizer spread (down position) 99.3 in
- Stabilizer spread (raised position) 71.5 in
- Angle of departure 21 degrees