This Mahindra 1626 HST with FEL is a Mahindra 1600 Series tractor. It’s ideal uses are for Specialty, Hobby Farming, and Rural Lifestyle. A compact utility tractor that is optimal for light to medium applications. It offers a small footprint with competitive lift, while the deluxe features will give you all day comfort.
Mahindra 1626 HST with FEL Specs
- 25.9 hp – 3 cylinder, Four Stroke, Indirect Injection, Water-Cooled, Diesel Engine
- Hydrostat Transmission – 3 Range
- Single Dry Clutch
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Open Center, Full-live Hydraulic Pump with Position Control, 7.5 gallons per minute pump output
- Category 1 3 point hitch with telescoping Stabilizers
- Live PTO
Lift-up hood and side panels allows for easy access to battery, air filter, and fuel tank. Servicing your tractor is as easy as pushing a button.
Eliminate lost time, high maintenance costs, and unnecessary frustration with Mahindra’s innovative mCRD Engine. The mCRD Engines have no need for a DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER!!
WORK CONFIDENTLY IN ANY CONDITION
- WEIGHT: The 1600’s heavy operating weight means better traction, stability, and safety.
- ENGINE: The 3 cylinder low RPM engine offers a longer life span, less fuel consumption, and a quieter, smoother ride.
- BATTERY POWER: Don’t let the COLD weather stop you! This tractor comes standard with the highest cold cranking amps in it’s class. This allows the battery to start in even the coldest conditions.
- COMFORT: The extra cushion and folding armrests of the mComfort Seat, will give you the ergonomic support you need to work comfortably until the job is done.
Want more information on the 16 series tractors? Read the Mahindra 1600 Brochure here.
Want more info on Tractor Data ? This is a handy site filled with specs on all tractors make and model.
Why Keno Tractors?
We sell affordable tractors across the U.S. We are the leading Oregon Tractor Dealer and a National Sales Leader!
Our tractors at Keno Tractors range from 17 to 111 horsepower. Standard features of our tractors include: 2-speed PTO, 3-point category 1 hitch, power steering, and ROPS. We also have a great selection of Cab tractors. Backhoe attachments and many other tractor parts and accessories are available for our Mahindra, Jinma, Branson, and TYM Tractors. All of our implements are a universal category 1 and fit most tractors for many applications. We have a complete service department with technicians on staff.
If you don’t get a cab tractor at time of purchase, you may be interested in one of our After Market Cabs for this model. https://www.kenotractors.com/product/aftermarket-tractor-cab/
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.