Mahindra 1640 Tractor with FEL
Ideal Uses: Specialty / Hobby Farming | Rural Lifestyle
Equine | Home | Grounds Maintenance / Municipal
Outstanding Performance and Great Value
The Mahindra 1640 Tractor with FEL is optimal for light to medium-application labor, these premium compact utility vehicles offer both a small footprint with competitive lift capacity. With Deluxe features designed to keep you comfortable all day long!
Work Confidently in any condition
It’s 4-cylinder low RPM engine offers a longer life span, less fuel consumption, and a quieter, smoother ride.
Whatever your transmission preference, the 1600 series gives you what you want. Choose between either 8F/8R synchro shuttle or 3-range HST
BATTERY POWER Don’t let the weather stop you ever again. 1600 series tractors come standard with the highest cold cranking amps in its class, allowing for your battery to start in even the coldest conditions. It is ideal for snow work if packaged with Mahindra’s wide range of snow removal implements.
The 1600’s heavy operating weight means better traction, stability, and safety.
With both the highest 3-point lift capacity (rear) and the highest loader lift capacity (front) in their class, 1600 series tractors help you work faster and more efficiently.
Comfort! With Mahindra’s own mComfort Seat™, offering extra cushion with foldable armrests and retractable belt, you’ll have the ergonomic support you need to work comfortably until the job is done. Comfort to make the long days easier. Cup-holder, easily accessible 12V socket, mounted
toolbox, and Mahindra’s own extra-cushioned mComfort seat come standard.
EXTENDABLE FLEX LINKS to adjust the 3-point and easily mount any implement.
7 Year Limited Powertrain Warranty
Specifications Mahindra 1640:
See the Mahindra 1600 Series Brochure for the most up to date information.
- Mahindra 1640 available in either Hydrostat or Shuttle transmissions
- Four-stroke, Naturally Aspirated, Direct Injection, Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- HP 38.7 [28.9] @ 2400
- Displacement 166.7 (2732)
- Number of Cylinders 4
- Fuel Tank 7.7 Gal. (29 L)
Transmission: HST – 3 Ranges – Infinite OR Shuttle – Number of Speeds Infinite 8F / 8R
Brakes: Wet Disc
Live Independent PTO
- Rear PTO RPM 540 @ 2376
- Mid PTO RPM 2000 (Opt.) @ 2526
- PTO HP (kW) 27.7 (20.6) Live and 29.9 (22.3) Independent
Hydraulics – Open Center
- Implement Pump Output [gpm (L/min)7.7 (29)
- Maximum Total Flow [gpm (L/min)]11.4 (41.8)
3-Point Hitch CAT I with Telescoping Stabilizers Extendable Flex Links to adjust the 3-point and easily mount any implement
- Lift Capacity [lb (kg)] 2646 (1200)
- Battery 12 V, 925 CCA
- Alternator 12 V, 90 A
- Length (Overall) [in (mm)] 127.8 (3246)
- Width (Overall) [in (mm)] 62 (1574)
- Height (Overall) [in (mm)] 91.5 (2324)
- Wheelbase [in (mm)]76.9 (1953)
- Minimum Ground Clearance [in (mm)]12.8 (325)
- Turning Radius [ft (m)] 9.2 (2.8)
- Weight [lb (kg)] Hydrostat 3175 (1440), Shuttle 3186 (1448)
See more Mahindra Tractors we have for sale!