Mahindra 1640H CAB Tractor Loader
Add the “Optional 3rd Function Hydraulics” Up Front for additional cost.
Box Scraper pictured is at additional cost. See our Box Scrapers page for more information.
Mahindra 1640H CAB Tractor/Loader
- 38.7 hp, Four-stroke, Naturally Aspirated, Direct Injection, Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Hydrostat Transmission – 3 Range transmission- Infinite Speed
- Dry – Single Clutch
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Independent PTO with 29.9hp
- CAT I 3 point hitch with telescoping stabilizers & flex links
- R4 tires
- Weight 3627 lbs
- 3 pt. Lift capacity 2646#
1640L Front End Loader
- 62″ Standard Size Bucket
- 87″ Lift Height
- 1650# Lift Capacity
Click here to See the Specs on this beautiful Cab Tractor
This is a high-performance premium 4WD Compact Tractor designed for light to medium applications. It has competitive lift capacity, along with deluxe features designed to keep you comfortable all day. This is a great go-to for operations that need a large lift capacity but a smaller footprint. With 27.7 PTO horsepower, you get the power you need for the variety of other attachments we have available in our store.
No DPF (Eliminates lost time & maintenance)
No Diesel Particulate Filter, No regeneration required, No operator involvement, and No training!
Enhanced cushioning, integrated armrests, and the seat belt retracts. This seat is designed for “Ultimate Operator Comfort”.
- Highest 3-point lift capacity in its class (rear)
- Highest loader lift capacity (front)
- Allows the operator to get work done faster and more efficiently
- Comfortable Controls
- Controls located on console
- Ample space between the seat and fender
- Industry Leading 7-year Limited Powertrain Warranty
- 7 year/3000 hour Limited Powertrain Warranty Ultimate peace of mind
WORK CONFIDENTLY IN ANY CONDITION
ENGINE: This 4-cylinder low RPM engine offers a longer life span, less fuel consumption, and a quieter, smoother ride.
TRANSMISSION: 3-range Hydrostat
BATTERY POWER: Don’t let the weather stop you ever again. 1600 series tractors come standard with the highest cold cranking amps in its class, allowing for your battery to start in even the coldest conditions.
WEIGHT: The 1600’s heavy operating weight means better traction, stability, and safety.
LIFT CAPACITY: With both the highest 3-point lift capacity (rear) and the highest loader lift capacity (front) in their class, 1600 series tractors help you work faster and more efficiently.
COMFORT: With Mahindra’s own mComfort Seat™, offering extra cushion with folding armrests and retractable belt, you’ll have the ergonomic support you need to work comfortably until the job is done.