Mahindra 2638 Tractor Loader Backhoe Features:
- Hydrostat Transmission – 3-Range, Speeds-Infinite
- 37.4 hp Diesel Engine. Four-stroke, Naturally Aspirated, Direct Injection, Water Cooled, Four-stroke, Direct Injection.
- 4 WD
- 3-Pt Hitch/ Cat 1
- Independent PTO
Industry Leading 7 Year Limited Powertrain Warranty
Ideal Uses For the Mahindra 2638 Tractor Loader Backhoe
- Specialty / Hobby Farming
- Grounds Maintenance
- Hay Equine / Livestock / Dairy
- Rural Lifestyle
- Materials Handling
TAKING COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
The 2600 series offers the most user-friendly Compact Utility Tractors in Mahindra’s arsenal. But don’t be fooled into thinking these affordable tractors compromise on quality and power. 2600 machines are perfect for general farming and landscaping jobs that require the best of the essentials, while also possessing choice features designed for comfort and convenience. That’s a lot of tractor for your dollar!
Key Advantages of the Mahindra 2638 Tractor
- NO DPF (Diesel particulate filter) – Eliminate lost time, maintenance, and high heat for better overall comfort for you. There’s NO Regeneration Cycle. The mCRD™ ENGINE has up to 45% larger engine displacement than the competition while still reducing emissions.
- REINFORCED STEEL Fenders and Hood
- Fender Mounted Loader Joystick
- Stylish Grill and Headlight Assembly
- mCOMFORT Suspension Seat
- Easy Access to Battery, Air Filter and Fuel Tank
- Push button control, REAR REMOTE VALVES (optional on some models)
- Easy Access Flat Platform
LARGEST DISPLACEMENT ENGINE
2600 series tractors come equipped with the largest engine displacement in its class, allowing for lower operating RPM, longer life, quieter operations, more hauling capability, and better fuel economy.
Servicing your tractor has never been easier. Hood and side panels open quickly and efficiently with no tools required, providing ease of access for radiator, battery, filter replacement, and oil checks.
2600 series tractors contain the flattest operator station in its class, with a full rubber mat, allowing for easy entry and filtered vibration. These features allow for easy entry into the vehicle’s station, while also filtering rough vibration to help prevent operator fatigue. For added comfort
mComfort seat comes standard. It’s features include extra cushioning for operator relief, mechanical suspension seat, and foldable armrests.
CONVENIENCE ALL DAY LONG: Fender Mounted Loader Joystick Controls, Cup Holder, 12V Socket, and integrated Cellphone Holder with Charger.
Specifications for the Mahindra 2638 Tractor Loader Backhoe
- Type: Four-stroke, Naturally Aspirated, Direct Injection, Water Cooled Diesel Engine Four-stroke, Direct Injection, Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Engine HP: 37.4 @ 2400
- Displacement: (in3)166.7 (2732 cc)
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Fuel Tank: 9 Gallons
- Transmission: Hydrostat – 3-Range, Speeds-Infinite
- Wet Disc Brake, Mechanical
- Rear PTO RPM 540 @ 2400
- Mid PTO RPM 2000 @ 2500 (OPT)
- PTO HP (kW) 31 (23.2) 29.5 (22)
- Open Center
- 3-Point Hitch: CAT 1, Lift Capacity: 2646#
- Battery: 12 V, 800 CCA
- Alternator: 12 V, 90 A
- Length Overall [in (mm)] 119.3″ (3030 mm)
- Width Overall 63.2″ (1605 mm)
- Overall Height 94.4″ (2400 mm)
- Wheelbase 67.7″ (1719 mm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance 14.5″ (370 mm)
- Weight 3130# (1420 kg) Open Station
WHEELS & TIRES CHOICES
- AG [Front/Rear] 7-16 6PR / 11.2-24 4PR
- IND [Front/Rear] 10-16.5 / 43 x 16-20
MAHINDRA LOADER MODEL 2638CL
- Standard Bucket Size – 66″
- Maximum Lift Height – 101.4″
- Dig Depth – 4.5″
- Lift Capacity to Full Height at Pivot Pin – 1634#
- Breakout Force – 2696#
- Shipping Weight – 985#
MAH BACKHOE MODEL 60B
- Standard Bucket Size – 16″
- Maximum Dig Depth – 95″
- Digging Depth 2′ Flat Bottom – 93.5″
- Dig Force Bucket – 3439#
- Digging Force Dipper – 2214#
- Shipping Weight – 1250#
Mahindra 2600 Series Brochure
For more information on the Mahindra 16 Series Tractors See Mahindra USA
Why Keno Tractors?
We sell affordable tractors across the U.S. We are the leading Oregon Tractor Dealer and a National Sales Leader!
Our tractors at Keno Tractors range from 17 to 111 horsepower. Standard features of our tractors include: 2-speed PTO, 3-point category 1 hitch, power steering, and ROPS. Backhoe attachments and many other tractor parts and accessories are available for our Mahindra, Jinma, and Branson Tractors. All of our implements are a universal category 1 and fit most tractors for many applications. We have a Parts Department and a complete service department with technicians on staff.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.