Mahindra 6075 Cab Tractor Loader Backhoe
IN STOCK! It’s tough to find tractors “in stock” since Covid. This was a failed sale and their loss is your gain! It is brand new, has a full Warrantee, and financing is available.
Built Stout for Heavy-Duty Performance. This tractor has the power you need to make light work of the heaviest jobs.
DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE Engineered for top-tier performance with operator comfort in the toughest terrains. End a productive day working in rocky or hilly areas without feeling the usual operator strain.
- Material Handling
- Specialty / Hobby Farming
- Grounds Maintenance / Municipal
- Rural Lifestyle
A Tractor Built to Last and Outlast
BUILT STRONG! With it’s large tires, heaviest standard weight, and longest wheelbase in class, you’ll hardly notice the rough terrain.
Mahindra 6075 Cab Tractor Loader Backhoe Specs
- 6075CL Front End Loader
- 65B Mahindra Backhoe
- Power shuttle transmission
- Heat and Air in Cab
- 71hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine. Four-stroke, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Direct Injection, 3 Cylinder
- 23.8 gallon Fuel Tank
- Transmission: Full Synchro Mesh with Forward /Reverse Power Shuttle and Constant Mesh Range
- 15 Forward Speeds 15 Reverse
- Power Shuttle with Torsional Damper (wet) Clutch
- Oil Immersed Brakes
- 2-Speed Independent Single Lever PTO
- Rear PTO RPM 540/540E, 61hp
- Hydraulics: Open Center with Position and Draft Control, Telescoping Stabilizers and Flex Links
- 3-Point Hitch CAT I & II
The Standard 15×15 Power Shuttle allows for a wide speed range and excellent directional control for heavy-duty loader work.
The 540E PTO setting allows for less fuel consumption and lower noise levels in light PTO work. Robust Power with less fuel consumption.
3-POINT LIFT POWER:
Stay strong and versatile. Best-in-class lift capacity allows for a wide range of implement attachment possibilities.
A deluxe cab equipped with air-conditioning and heater, a spacious and comfortable interior, front window wiper.
LARGER FUEL TANK
Fed from an oversized 23.8-gallon fuel tank, you’ll get a colossal amount of work done between refills.
- Reinforced Steel Fenders And Hood
- mComfort Suspension Seat with Foldable Armrests
- Easy Maintenance One-Piece Tilting Hood
- Cat 1 & 2 Compatible 3-Point Hitch
- 2 Standard Hydraulic Remote Outlets (3rd Valve Optional)
- Fast Attach/Detach Of Loader Implements With Skid Steer System
- Longest Wheelbase In Class
- Easy Access Flat Platform
Mahindra 6075CL Front End Loader
- Standard Bucket Size: 78″
- Maximum Lift Height: 133#
- Dig Depth: 5.5″
- Lift Capacity to Full Height at Pivot Pin: 3550#
- Breakout Force: 5000#
- Shipping Weight: 1880#
Mahindra 65B Backhoe
- Standard Bucket Size: 18″
- Maximum Dig Depth: 112″
- Dig Depth 2′ Flat Bottom: 110″
- Dig Force Bucket: 3895#
- Dig Force Dipper: 2358#
- Shipping Weight: 1100#
Click here for the 6000 Series Brochure
See more at Mahindra USA