Mahindra 6075 PST Cab Tractor
Built Stout for Heavy-Duty Performance. This tractor has the power you need to make light work of the heaviest jobs.
DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE Engineered for top-tier performance with operator comfort in the toughest terrains. End a productive day working in rocky or hilly areas without feeling the usual operator strain.
- Material Handling
- Specialty / Hobby Farming
- Grounds Maintenance / Municipal
- Rural Lifestyle
A Tractor Built to Last and Outlast
BUILT STRONG! With it’s large tires, heaviest standard weight, and longest wheelbase in class, you’ll hardly notice the rough terrain.
Mahindra 6075 PST Cab Tractor Specs
- Power shuttle transmission
- Heat and Air in Cab
- 71hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine. Four-stroke, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Direct Injection, 3 Cylinder
- 23.8 gallon Fuel Tank
- Transmission: Full Synchro Mesh with Forward /Reverse Power Shuttle and Constant Mesh Range
- 15 Forward Speeds 15 Reverse
- Power Shuttle with Torsional Damper (wet) Clutch
- Oil Immersed Brakes
- 2-Speed Independent Single Lever PTO
- Rear PTO RPM 540/540E, 61hp
- Hydraulics: Open Center with Position and Draft Control, Telescoping Stabilizers and Flex Links
- 3-Point Hitch CAT I & II
- 6075CL Front End Loader
*Shown with optional backhoe @ additional cost
The Standard 15×15 Power Shuttle allows for a wide speed range and excellent directional control for heavy-duty loader work.
The 540E PTO setting allows for less fuel consumption and lower noise levels in light PTO work. Robust Power with less fuel consumption.
3-POINT LIFT POWER:
Stay strong and versatile. Best-in-class lift capacity allows for a wide range of implement attachment possibilities.
A deluxe cab equipped with air-conditioning and heater, a spacious and comfortable interior, front window wiper, and more is available.
LARGER FUEL TANK
Fed from an oversized 23.8-gallon fuel tank, you’ll get a colossal amount of work done between refills.
- Reinforced Steel Fenders And Hood
- mComfort Suspension Seat with Foldable Armrests
- Easy Maintenance One-Piece Tilting Hood
- Cat 1 & 2 Compatible 3-Point Hitch
- 2 Standard Hydraulic Remote Outlets (3rd Valve Optional)
- Fast Attach/Detach Of Loader Implements With Skid Steer System
- Longest Wheelbase In Class
- Easy Access Flat Platform
Click here for the 6000 Series Brochure
See more at Mahindra USA
Why Keno Tractors?
We sell affordable tractors across the U.S. We are the leading Oregon Tractor Dealer and a National Sales Leader!
Our tractors at Keno Tractors range from 17 to 111 horsepower. Standard features of our tractors include: 2-speed PTO, 3-point category 1 hitch, power steering, and ROPS. Backhoe attachments and many other tractor parts and accessories are available for our Mahindra, Jinma, and Branson Tractors. All of our implements are a universal category 1 and fit most tractors for many applications. We have a Parts Department and a complete service department with technicians on staff.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.