Skid Steer Post Hole Digger
This Post hole digger is made up of a Hex Shaft with Skid Steer Mount Plate and a 9″ Auger. It’s easy to see where you’re digging and easy to put on and take off of your tractor with the skid steer attachment. If your job is digging post holes, this is the way to go.
You will need a 3rd. Function Valve for this Post Hole Digger. Please call for valve recommendation and price.
The Auger Drive unit lets you dig plumb holes with speed and precision. The planetary geared drive powers through tough soil and dirt and keeps the power ready for when you need it. When digging holes, torque means power!
- Forged hood ears to cope with heavy strain of daily use
- Lockable hood pin makes it almost impossible to detach from frame
- Non-dislodgement shaft guarantees shaft will never fall out
- Suitable for machines with 10-20 GPM hydraulic flow rate
- Planetary gearbox delivers efficient torque and increased reliability
- 18,” 24,” 48″ extension posts available. Call for Pricing.
This Post Hole Digger is made up of a Hex Shaft with a Skid Steer Mount Plate and 9″ Auger
Hex Shaft Info:
- Torque Range 708 – 2122 ft-lb
- Max PSI: 3000
- Oil Flow Range: 7-20 GPM
- Speed Range: 36-100 RPM
- Height: 26″
- Width: 10″
- Weight 157#Mounting Frame: Fixed Center Cradle/Side Shift Cradle
Skid Steer Mount Plate Info:
- Frame Weight: 145#
- Slide Travel Distance: 40″
- 9″ Auger (6,” 12,” 18,” 24″ diameter auger bits available. Call for pricing.)
See other Post Hole Diggers that we sell