TYM BY75 Backhoe
Whether you’re digging a hole, digging a ditch or just digging deep, a TYM BY75 Backhoe lets you tackle dirt-intensive projects efficiently.
This backhoe is compatible with the following TYM Tractors: T394, T394C, T474, T474C
TYM BY75 Backhoe Specs:
With an enhanced dig depth, 180-degree wide swing angle, and a short loading height, the BY75 provides impressive performance without compromising balance and safety. Engineered to complete heavy-duty tasks, the BY75 takes full advantage of the extra power and durability of its compatible Series 2 compact tractors.
Backhoe Seat Type: Dual Seat
Available with optional mechanical thumb kit and street pads at additional cost.
- Digging depth: 91.2 in. / 2317 mm
- Bucket Cylinder Digging Force: 4,554 Lbs.
- Loading height: 90 in. / 2286 mm
- Backhoe reach: 123.6 in. / 3140 mm
- Max. Leveling Angle: 10°
- Angle of Departure: 21°
Capacities & Reach
- Backhoe Reach: 123.6″ (3140 mm)
- Swing Angle: 180°
- Bucket Rotation: 149°
- Stabilizer Spread (Lowered Position): 88.8 in. (2256 mm)
- Stabilizer Spread (Raised Position): 68.4 in. (1737 mm)
Dimensions & Weights
- Shipping Weight: 1,340 Lbs
- Transport Overhang: 46.8″ (1189 mm)
- Transport Height (Max) 85.2″ (2164mm)
TYM’s Multi-Purpose Buckets
Compatible Bucket Sizes
- 9″ backhoe bucket
- 12″ backhoe bucket
- 16″ backhoe bucket (Standard)
- 18″ backhoe bucket
- 24″ backhoe bucket
Information provided by TYM. Specs may vary depending upon Tractor Model, Tire Size, & Bucket used.