The TYM T224H Tractor/Loader is a Series 1, Sub-Compact Tractor with a TYM TX22h Front End Loader
The T224H is the essential TYM sub-compact, serving as an indispensable groundskeeper for every property owner. Perform the tasks of a full-size tractor while enjoying the maneuverability of a ride-on mower.
All the right features to get the job done!
Complete a range of jobs with a TYM sub-compact tractor. Achieve results faster with a powerful high-torque engine, control implements easily with a PTO switch and stay energized with an ergonomically design operator cabin.
Features of the TYM T224H Tractor/Loader
A Series 1, Sub-Compact Tractor
Ergonomic features for enhanced productivity
- A wide operator cabin with a flat floor offers good visibility and ample leg room, promoting comfortable operation. All controls are within arms’ reach, including a dial to control the cutting height of the mid-mount implement. The accelerator, brake pedal, differential lock and parking brake are easily accessible on the floor of the cabin, located precisely where you expect them to be. These features make this tractor easy to operate, even for novice drivers.
Accessible fuel tank for simpler refueling
- Located on the right side of the driver’s seat, the fuel tank of this tractor is easy to open with an ergonomically designed twist off cap. The tank can be topped up with fuel, even when implements are connected to the tractor.
High torque, water-cooled Yanmar diesel engine
- The Japanese made Yanmar engine offers more torque with less revs compared to competitors in its class. Since it is water cooled, the engine warms up faster and stabilized temperature more effectively while the tractor is running. The engine is also Tier 4 certified, including for noise emission standards.
Foldable ROPS for storage in low-ceiling structures
- The Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) of the tractor is designed to be folded, allowing for easy storage in low-ceiling garages or sheds.
Mid-mount linkage for mowing implements
- The mid-mount linkage on the tractor allows easy installation for a mower up to 54 inches wide. Cutting height can be adjusted easily during operation using the dial on the operator console, so patches of overgrowth can be tackled more efficiently.
Controls to speed up, slow down, raise or lower implements
- Even while the tractor is in motion, a dedicated PTO lever can be used to speed up or slow down implement rpm, while the dial can raise and lower implements at the prescribed speed.
Easy to open hood for convenient maintenance
- The tractor hood can be opened in one motion, providing easy access to the engine and other systems for daily checks, routine service and maintenance. The side panel can also be removed easily without the need for specialized tools.
Hydrostatic transmission for infinitely variable drive speed
- Responsive hydrostatic controls offers a smooth ride for operators, from the forward and reverse pedal to the powered steering wheel. These controls reduce the need for operator effort during a range of tasks, particularly while operating the optional front-end loader.
See all compatible attachments @ Additional cost.
TYM T224H Tractor/Loader Specs
||4 Wheel Drive
|| Wet Disc
|Gross Engine Power
|Gross engine power
||21.5 hp | 16 kW
||15.1 hp | 11.3 kW
|Rated engine speed
|Number of cylinders
||60.6 cu. in.
|No. of speeds
|Max. traveling speed
||Single Gear Pump
|Category, 3-point hitch
|Hitch lift capacity
|Hitch lift capacity at 24 inches behind link ends
|Lift control type
|No. of standard remote valves
|R3 Turf – Front
||Turf Master 16×7.50-8 NHS TL 4PR
|R3 Turf – Rear
||Turf Master 24×12.00-12 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Front
||WT300 18×8.5-10 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Rear
||WT300 26×12.00-12 NHS TL 4PR
|Overall length with 3-point hitch
|Height to top of ROPS
|Min. ground clearance
|Min. turn radius without brakes
|Weight with ROPS
TYM TX22h Front End Loader Specs
- Max Lift Height: 71.3″
- Clearance w/Bucket Dumped: 53.9″
- Reach at Max Lift Height: 28.3
- Max Dump Angle: 40 Degrees
- Max Rollback Angle: 26″
- Digging Depth: 3.9″
- Overall Height in Carry Position: 42.0″
- Lift Capacity to Max Height at Pivot Pin: 617#
- Breakout Force at Ground Level, Pivot Pin: 1,235#
- Loader Total Weight: 419#
- Standard Bucket: 48″ Pin On
- Joystick Mounting Point: Loader Frame
The above information is provided by TYM Tractors.
Not sure which tractor is right for you?
Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. Please call us Toll Free at 866-363-8193. We are happy to visit with you to help you find just what you need. Or if you want to look into it a little further before you call us, see this helpful resource at TYM Tractors website.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell many different brands of tractors so that we can ensure a custom fit for you. We carry the TYM, Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon.
We carry all popular TYM tractor models. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which TYM implements you need? No problem! Call our TYM Tractor specialists to let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.