TYM T264 Series 2, Sub-Compact Tractor
See a video on the TYM t264 Series 2, Sub-Compact Tractor.
The TYM T264 Series 2, Sub-Compact Tractor was designed to have optimal height and a heavier structure, enhancing robustness and durability for increased superior hitch lift capabilities. A larger turning radius and higher traveling speeds enable greater ground coverage, backed by an engine that generates more power at lower rpms.
With a Tier 4 certification, the engine is built for efficient fuel burn. Combined with ergonomics to enable driver productivity and additional functionality with a third function valve, this tractor is ready to take on outdoor challenges on any property and demonstrate lifetime value for its owners.
All the right features to get the job done!
Complete a range of jobs with a TYM sub-compact tractor. Achieve results faster with a powerful high-torque engine, control implements easily with a PTO switch and stay energized with an ergonomically design operator cabin.
Features of the TYM T264 Series 2, Sub-Compact Tractor
Ergonomic features for enhanced productivity
- A wide operator cabin with a flat floor offers good visibility and ample leg room, promoting comfortable operation. All controls are within arms’ reach, including a dial to control the cutting height of the mid-mount implement. The accelerator, brake pedal, differential lock and parking brake are easily accessible on the floor of the cabin, located precisely where you expect them to be. These features make this tractor easy to operate, even for novice drivers.
Cast iron components for sturdier connections
- To perform durably with heavier loads, the rear of the rear of this tractor features sturdy cast-iron components to connect implements. The material enhances efficiency of the hydraulics and helps increase component lifecycles.
Simple and effective Kukje engine
- This tractor comes equipped with the South Korean-made Kukje engine and is naturally aspirated. The minimal design and minimized emissions results in a more efficient engine, lowering fuel and maintenance costs.
Easy to open hood for convenient maintenance
- The tractor hood can be opened in one motion, providing easy access to the engine and other systems for daily checks, routine service and maintenance. The side panel can also be removed easily without the need for specialized tools.
High capacity fuel tank to support time intensive work
- The high capacity fuel tank allows drivers to take on jobs for longer periods without stopping for fuel. This is in addition to the engine, which promotes fuel-efficient operation and increases the time before a refuel.
3-point hitch with powerful lift capacity
- The 3-point linkage on the rear has an impressive lift capacity that reaches the end ball joint. The rear PTO control can be used to adjust rpm based on the task, increasing it for more intensive applications like slashing and digging.
Dual filter air cleaner for engine longevity
- The tractor comes with an additional filter to protect the engine of the tractor from harmful particles, drastically extending the engine life.
Hydrostatic transmission for infinitely variable drive speed
- Responsive hydrostatic controls offers a smooth ride for operators, from the forward and reverse pedal to the powered steering wheel. These controls reduce the need for operator effort during a range of tasks, particularly while operating the optional front-end loader.
TYM T254 Series 2, Sub-Compact Tractor Specs:
||4 Wheel Drive
||Dry Single Plate
|| Wet Disc
|Gross Engine Power
|Gross engine power
||24 hp | 18 kW
||18.3 hp | 13.6 kW
|Rated engine speed
|Number of cylinders
||71.7 cu. in.
|No. of speeds
||Infinite 2 range
|Max. traveling speed
||Dry Single Plate
||Dual Gear Pump
|Category, 3-point hitch
|Hitch lift capacity
|Hitch lift capacity at 24 inches behind link ends
|Lift control type
|No. of standard remote valves
|R3 Turf – Front
||Turf Master 23×8.50-12 NHS TL 4PR
|R3 Turf – Rear
||Multi-Trac CS 33×12.50-16.5 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Front
||Trac Chief 23×8.50-14 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Rear
||Trac Chief 12-16.5 NHS TL 6PR
|R4 Large Industrial – Front
||Trac Chief 23×8.50-14 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Large Industrial – Rear
||Trac Chief 14-17.5 NHS TL 6PR
|Overall length with 3-point hitch
|Height to top of ROPS
|Min. ground clearance
|Min. turn radius with brakes
|Mid. turn radius without brakes
|Weight with ROPS
|Weight with cab
Complement the capabilities of your TYM tractor with compatible options and accessories.
|Tire -R3 Turf Tires
||F Turf Master 23×8.5-12 NHS TL 4PR, R Multi-Trac CS 33×12.50-16.5 NHS TL 4PR
|Tire- R4 Industrial Tires
||F Trac Chief 23×8.50-14 NHS TL 4PR, R Trac Chief 12-16.5 NHS TL 6PR
|Tire- R4 Lg Industrial Tires
||F Trac Chief 23×8.50-14 NHS TL 4PR, R Trac Chief 14-17.5 NHS TL 6PR
- Block heater
- Mid-PTO kit
- Front counterweights
- Auxiliary hydraulic kit
- TB65A Mechanical Thumb
- BHPAD100 Street Pads
- Rear wiper kit
- Mulching kits
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell many different brands of tractors so that we can ensure a custom fit for you. We carry the TYM, Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon.
We carry all popular TYM tractor models. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which TYM implements you need? No problem! Call our TYM Tractor specialists to let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.