TYM T394 Series 3, Compact Tractor
While the exterior of the TYM T394 Series 3, Compact Tractor demonstrates a sleek and rugged design, the interior is packed with in-cabin controls and features to minimize operator effort. From sturdier cast iron linkages to an easy to operate hydrostatic controls, this tractor is engineered for productivity inside and out.
Good clearance from the ground and overhead allows drivers to take on uneven terrain easily, whether in a barn, in wooded areas under tree cover, or inside greenhouses. Equipped with high engine efficiency, impressive lift capabilities and the option of a foldable ROPS or heated cab configuration, this tractor has the capabilities to perform light-to-medium duty jobs, all year round.
Powerful features to drive tractor performance
Leverage a range of features to complete a variety of jobs, quickly and effectively. Available with a foldable ROPS or heated cabin, this compact tractor keep operators comfortable to take on challenges in warm or cold weather.
Features of the TYM T394 Series 3, Compact Tractor
High torque, water-cooled Yanmar diesel engine
- The Japanese made Yanmar engine offers more torque with less revs compared to competitors in its class. Since it is water cooled, the engine warms up faster and stabilizes temperature more effectively while the tractor is running. The engine is also Tier 4 certified, including for noise emission standards.
Easy to open hood for convenient maintenance
- The tractor hood can be opened in one motion, providing easy access to the engine and other systems for daily checks, routine service and maintenance. The side panel can also be removed easily without the need for specialized tools.
Dual filter air cleaner for engine longevity
- The tractor comes with an additional filter to protect the engine of the tractor from harmful particles, drastically extending the engine life.
3-Point hitch with powerful lift capacity
- The 3-point linkage on the rear has an impressive lift capacity that reaches the end ball joints. The rear PTO control can be used to adjust rpm based on the task, increasing it for more intensive applications like slashing and digging.
Cast iron components for sturdier connections
- To perform durably with heavier loads, the rear of this tractor features sturdy cast-iron components to connect implements. The material enhances the efficiency of the hydraulics and helps increase component lifecycles.\
Hydrostatic transmission for infinitely variable drive speed
- Responsive hydrostatic controls offers a smooth ride for operators, from the forward and reverse pedal to the powered steering wheel. These controls reduce the need for operator effort during a range of tasks, particularly while operating the optional front-end loader.
TYM T394 Series 3, Compact Tractor Specs:
||4 Wheel Drive
||Dry Single Plate
|| Wet Disc
|Gross Engine Power
|Gross engine power
||37.4 hp | 27.5 kW
||30.2 hp | 22.5 kW
|Rated engine speed
|Number of cylinders
||100.2 cu. in.
||R: 12V, 50A; C: 12V, 70A
|No. of speeds
|Max. traveling speed
||Dry Single Plate
||Dual Gear Pump
|Category, 3-point hitch
|Hitch lift capacity
|Hitch lift capacity at 24 inches behind link ends
|Lift control type
|No. of standard remote valves
||Optional (1 or 2)
|R1 Agricultural – Front
||Turf Master 23×8.50-12 NHS TL 4PR
|R1 Agricultural – Rear
||Farm Specialist 11.2-24 NHS TL 6PR
|R3 Turf – Front
||Multi-Trac CS 27×8.50-15 NHS TL 4PR
|R3 Turf – Rear
||Multi-Trac CS 41×14.00-20 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Front
||Trac Chief 10-16.50 NHS TL 6PR
|R4 Industrial – Rear
||Xtra Grip 43×16.00-20 NHS TL 6PR
|Overall length with 3-point hitch
|Min. ground clearance
|Minimum turn radius with brakes
|Min. turn radius without brakes
|Height to top of ROPS
|Weight with ROPS
|Weight with cab
Complement the capabilities of your TYM tractor with compatible options and accessories.
| R1 Agricultural Tires
||F Farm Specialist 7-16 NHS TL 6PR, R Farm Specialist 11.2-24 NHS TL 6PR
| R3 Turf Tires
||F Multi-Trac CS 27×8.50-15 NHS TL 4PR, R Multi-Trac CS 41×14.00-20 NHS TL 4PR
| R4 Industrial Tires
||F Trac Chief 23×8.50-14 NHS TL 4PR, R Trac Chief 12-16.5 NHS TL 6PR
- Block heater
- Cruise control kit
- 7-pin trailer socket
- Mid-PTO kit
- Single rear remote w/ detent
- Double rear remote w/ detent
- Front counterweights
- Auxiliary hydraulic kit
- T85A Mechanical Thumb
- BHPAD200 Street Pads
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell many different brands of tractors so that we can ensure a custom fit for you. We carry the TYM, Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon.
We carry all popular TYM tractor models. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which TYM implements you need? No problem! Call our TYM Tractor specialists to let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.