TYM T474HC Cab Tractor/Loader
- Cab Tractor with TX47 Front End Loader
- Hydrostat Transmission (3-Range)
- 48.3 hp Diesel Engine
- Cruise Control
While the exterior of the TYM T474HC Cab Tractor/Loader is a Series 3, Compact Tractor. It demonstrates a sleek and rugged design, the interior is packed with in-cabin controls and features to minimize operator effort. From sturdier cast iron linkages to an easy to operate hydrostatic controls, this tractor is engineered for productivity inside and out.
Good clearance from the ground and overhead allows drivers to take on uneven terrain easily, whether in a barn, in wooded areas under tree cover, or inside greenhouses. Equipped with high engine efficiency, impressive lift capabilities and an all-season cab, this tractor has the capabilities to perform light-to-medium duty jobs, all year round.
Powerful features to drive tractor performance
Leverage a range of features to complete a variety of jobs, quickly and effectively. With an All Season Cabin this compact tractor keep operators comfortable to take on challenges in warm or cold weather.
Features of the TYM T474HC Cab Tractor/Loader
- 4-cylinder Kukje diesel engine with high output – Equipped with a powerful, Tier-4 certified 4-cylinder engine, this tractor has an output comparable to utility tractors while maintaining the dimensions of a sub-compact tractor. The durable body and efficient engine come together to perform medium duty applications efficiently and productively.
- Easy to open hood for convenient maintenance – The tractor hood can be opened in one motion, providing easy access to the engine and other systems for daily checks, routine service and maintenance. The side panel can also be removed easily without the need for specialized tools.
- External lever to adjust rear implements – In addition to the in-cabin controls, this tractor has an external position lever near the 3-point hitch. This allows operators to adjust an implement position as soon as it is connected, without needing to go to the cabin. This enables quick and convenient switching between implements, enhancing tractor versatility.
- 3-point hitch with powerful lift capacity – The 3-point linkage on the rear has an impressive lift capacity that reaches the end ball joints. The rear PTO control can be used to adjust rpm based on the task, increasing it for more intensive applications like slashing and digging.
- Controls to speed up, slow down, raise or lower implements – Even while the tractor is in motion, a dedicated PTO lever can be used to speed up or slow down implement rpm, while the dial can raise and lower implements at the prescribed speed.
- High capacity fuel tank to support time intensive work – The high capacity fuel tank allows drivers to take on jobs for longer periods without stopping for fuel. This is in addition to the engine, which promotes fuel-efficient operation and increases the time before a refuel.
TYM T474HC Cab Tractor/Loader Specs:
||4 Wheel Drive
||Dry Single Plate
|| Wet Disc
|Gross Engine Power
|Gross engine power
|Rated engine speed
|Number of cylinders
||139.5 cu. in.
|No. of speeds
|Max. traveling speed
||Dual Gear Pump
|Category, 3-point hitch
|Hitch lift capacity
|Hitch lift capacity at 24″ behind link ends
|Lift control type
|No. of standard remote valves
|R1 Agricultural – Front
||Farm Specialist 7-16 NHS TL 6PR
|R1 Agricultural – Rear
||Farm Specialist 11.2-24 NHS TL 6PR
|R3 Turf – Front
||Multi-Trac CS 27×8.50-15 NHS TL 4PR
|R3 Turf – Rear
||Multi-Trac CS 41×14.00-20 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Front
||Trac Chief 10-16.50 NHS TL 6PR
|R4 Industrial – Rear
||Xtra Grip 43×16.00-20 NHS TL 6PR
|Overall length with 3-point hitch
|Height to top of cab
|Ground clearance (Min.)
|Turn radius with brakes (Min.)
|Turn radius without brakes (Min.)
|Weight with cab
TX47 Front End Loader Specs
- Lift height: 105.6″
- Clearance w/Bucket Dumped 80.4″
- Reach at Max Lift Height 16.5″
- Max Dump Angle 45 degrees
- Max Rollback Angle 38 degrees
- Digging Depth 6.9′
- Overall Height in Carry Position 46.7″
- Lift capacity: 2152#
- Breakout Force at Ground Level, Pivot pin 3,198#
- Loader Total Weight 1,021
- Standard Bucket 66″ Quick Attach
- Bucket capacity: 9.9 cu. ft
Upgrades for the TYM T474HC Cab Tractor/Loader
Complement the capabilities of your TYM tractor with compatible options and accessories.
|Tire – R1 Agricultural Tires
||F Farm Specialist 7-16 NHS TL 6PR, R Farm Specialist 11.2-24 NHS TL 6PR
|Tire -R3 Turf Tires
||F Multi-Trac CS 27×8.50-15 NHS TL 4PR, Multi-Trac CS 41×14.00-20 NHS TL 4PR
|Tire- R4 Industrial Tires
||F Trac Chief 10-16.50 NHS TL 6PR, R Xtra Grip 43×16.00-20 NHS TL 6PR
- Block heater
- 7-pin trailer socket
- Mid-PTO kit
- Auxiliary hydraulic kit
- T85A Mechanical Thumb
- Double rear remote w/ detent
- Front counterweights
- BHPAD200 Street Pads
The above information is provided by TYM Tractors.
T474 Operator Manual
No problem! We’re able to arrange shipments anywhere in the continental US. Just give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell many different brands of tractors so that we can ensure a custom fit for you. We carry the TYM, Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon.
We carry all popular TYM tractor models. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which TYM implements you need? No problem! Call our TYM Tractor specialists to let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.