TYM T494C Series 4, Compact Tractor
Engineered with telescopic links and stabilizers at the hitch, this tractor is built to attach and swap out rear implements of all sizes quickly and effectively. An external lever near the 3-point hitch further enables quicker implement changes, with the option to adjust the implement as soon as it is connected. This functionality allows operators to shift between tasks easily and work dynamically.
The premium cabin includes modern amenities to enable productivity and comfort for operators, from finer details like Bluetooth enabled speakers and charging ports to more robust installations like full A/C and heating and cushioned seating.
Equipped with features to enhance versatility and productivity
With optimized implement linkages and flexible controls, this tractor has the capabilities to complete a variety of jobs, whether big or small. Complete with an intuitive console and a premium cabin, operators have the tools and the comfort to drive productivity.
Features of the TYM T494C Series 4, Compact Tractor
Telescopic linkages and stabilizers
- Telescopic linkages allow implements to be easily connected and swapped out, without needing input from the operator cabin. Stabilizers make it possible for the tractor to adapt to implements of varying loads, without putting too much pressure on the engine productivity.
Add-on work lights, wipers, mirrors and alerts as a standard
- An additional rear view mirror, work lights and wipers for the front and rear of the tractor facilitate safer operations, particularly in low visibility conditions like rain or dust storms. A digital display indicates tractor performance and engine vitals, which is critical for nighttime operations.
4-cyclinder Kukje diesel engine with high output
- Equipped with a powerful, Tier-4 certified 4-cylinder engine, this tractor has an output comparable to utility tractors while maintaining the dimensions of a sub-compact tractor. The durable body and efficient engine come together to perform medium duty applications efficiently and productively.
3rd function hydraulic calve to enhance implement capabilities
- Allowing for versatile implement handling, this tractor comes ready with a 3rd function installation kit. It can maximize the use of a bucket implement with 4-in-1 functionality, including lifting, tilting, dumping and grappling.
Superior operator amenities for greater productivity
- Fully equipped with modern amenities to maximize operator comfort, this tractor is complete with a large cup holder, wireless smartphone charging dock, multiple USB ports to charge personal devices and a Bluetooth speaker. These features are designed to promote productivity, keeping drivers hydrated, connected and alert during every job.
Easy maintenance and service
- The hood of the tractor can be easily opened, allowing quick access to the engine and other systems for daily checks, routine service and maintenance. These help increase the durability of the tractor.
Durable power steering and axle configuration
- The heavy duty 4WD front axle allows the tractor to lift heavy loads and tow large implements. Powerful hydraulics support the power steering system, which benefits from a dual action mechanism using a hydraulic cylinder and tandem type hydraulic pump.
TYM T494C Series 4, Compact Tractor Specs:
||4 Wheel Drive
||Dry Single Plate
|| Wet Disc
|Gross Engine Power
|Gross engine power
||48.3 hp | 36 kW
||37.2 hp | 27.4 kW
|Rated engine speed
|Number of cylinders
||139.5 cu. in.
|No. of speeds
|Max. traveling speed
||Dry Single Plate
|Max. traveling speed_M
|Max. traveling speed_HST
||Dual Gear Pump
|Category, 3-point hitch
|Hitch lift capacity
|Hitch lift capacity at 24 inches behind link ends
|Lift control type
|No. of standard remote valves
|R1 Agricultural – Front
||Farm Specialist 9.5-16 NHS TL 6PR
|R1 Agricultural – Rear
||Farm Specialist 14.9-24 NHS TL 6PR
|R3 Turf – Front
||Multi-Trac CS 27×10.50-15 NHS TL 4PR
|R3 Turf – Rear
||Multi-Trac CS 44×18.00-20 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Front
||Trac Chief 12-16.5 NHS TL 6PR
|R4 Industrial – Rear
||Xtra Grip 16.9-24 NHS TL 6PR
|Overall length with 3-point hitch
|Height to top of ROPS
|Minimum ground clearance
|Min. turn radius with brakes
|Minimum turn radius without brakes
|Weight with ROPS
|Weight with cab
Complement the capabilities of your TYM tractor with compatible options and accessories.
| R1 Agricultural Tires
||F Farm Specialist 9.5-16 NHS TL 6PR, R Farm Specialist 14.9-24 NHS TL 6PR
| R3 Turf Tires
||F Multi-Trac CS 27×10.50-15 NHS TL 4PR, R Multi-Trac CS 44×18.00-20 NHS TL 4PR
| R4 Industrial Tires
||F Trac Chief 12-16.5 NHS TL 6PR, R Xtra Grip 16.9-24 NHS TL 6PR
- Block heater
- Mid-PTO kit
- T85A Mechanical Thumb
- Front counterweights
- BHPAD200 Street Pads
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell many different brands of tractors so that we can ensure a custom fit for you. We carry the TYM, Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon.
We carry all popular TYM tractor models. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which TYM implements you need? No problem! Call our TYM Tractor specialists to let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.