TYM T574 Tractor/Loader
The TYM T574 Tractor/Loader is engineered with telescopic links and stabilizers at the hitch, this tractor is built to attach and swap out rear implements of all sizes quickly and effectively. An external lever near the 3-point hitch further enables quicker implement changes, with the option to adjust the implement as soon as it is connected. This functionality allows operators to shift between tasks easily and work dynamically.
Equipped with features to enhance versatility and productivity
TYM T574 Tractor/Loader has optimized implement linkages and flexible controls, this tractor has the capabilities to complete a variety of jobs, whether big or small.
Features of the TYM T574 Tractor/Loader
Telescopic linkages and stabilizers
- Telescopic linkages allow implements to be easily connected and swapped out, without needing input from the operator cabin. Stabilizers make it possible for the tractor to adapt to implements of varying loads, without putting too much pressure on the engine productivity.
4-cyclinder Kukje diesel engine with high output
- Equipped with a powerful, Tier-4 certified 4-cylinder engine, this tractor has an output comparable to utility tractors while maintaining the dimensions of a sub-compact tractor. The durable body and efficient engine come together to perform medium duty applications efficiently and productively.
3rd function installation kit available at additional cost
- Allowing for versatile implement handling, this tractor comes ready for a 3rd function installation kit available at additional cost. It can maximize the use of a bucket implement with 4-in-1 functionality, including lifting, tilting, dumping and grappling.
Easy maintenance and service
- The hood of the tractor can be easily opened, allowing quick access to the engine and other systems for daily checks, routine service and maintenance. These help increase the durability of the tractor.
Durable power steering and axle configuration
- The heavy duty 4WD front axle allows the tractor to lift heavy loads and tow large implements. Powerful hydraulics support the power steering system, which benefits from a dual action mechanism using a hydraulic cylinder and tandem type hydraulic pump.
TYM T574 Tractor/Loader Specs:
||4 Wheel Drive
||Dry Single Plate
|| Wet Disc
|Gross Engine Power
|Gross engine power
||55 hp | 41 kW
||44.7 hp | 32.9 kW
|Rated engine speed
|Number of cylinders
||139.5 cu. in.
|No. of speeds
|Max. traveling speed
||Dry Single Plate
|Max. traveling speed
||Dual Gear Pump
|Category, 3-point hitch
|Hitch lift capacity
|Hitch lift capacity at 24 inches behind link ends
|Lift control type
|No. of standard remote valves
|R1 Agricultural – Front
||Farm Specialist 9.5-16 NHS TL 6PR
|R1 Agricultural – Rear
||Farm Specialist 14.9-24 NHS TL 6PR
|R3 Turf – Front
||Multi-Trac CS 27×10.50-15 NHS TL 4PR
|R3 Turf – Rear
||Multi-Trac CS 44×18.00-20 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Front
||Trac Chief 12-16.5 NHS TL 6PR
|R4 Industrial – Rear
||Xtra Grip 16.9-24 NHS TL 6PR
|Overall length with 3-point hitch
|Height to top of ROPS
|Min. ground clearance
|Minimum turn radius with brakes
|Min. turn radius without brakes
|Weight with ROPS
TX57 Front-End Loader
The TX front-end loader takes advantage of the power and durability of TYM compact tractors. Ideal for tasks that require more strength, the TX front-end loader can help you get your tasks done more efficiently.
- Lift height 109.4 in. / 2780 mm
- Lift capacity 2790 lb / 1266 kgf
- 72″ Front End Loader Bucket
- Bucket capacity 11.3 cu. ft / 0.32 cu. m
- Max. lift height under level bucket 101 in. | 2566 mm
- Clearance with bucket dumped 83.6 in. | 2123 mm
- Reach at maximum lift height 17.6 in. | 447 mm
- Max. dump angle 50°
- Reach with bucket on ground 71.5 in. | 1815 mm
- Max. rollback angle 35°
- Digging depth 5.5 in. | 140 mm
- Breakout force at ground level, pivot pins 5316 lb | 2411 kgf
- Bucket rollback force at ground line 4356 lb | 1976 kgf
- Relief valve setting (Loader control valve) 2489 psi | 175 kg/sq. cm
Complement the capabilities of your TYM tractor with compatible options and accessories.
| R1 Agricultural Tires
||F Farm Specialist 9.5-16 NHS TL 6PR, R Farm Specialist 14.9-24 NHS TL 6PR
| R3 Turf Tires
||F Multi-Trac CS 27×10.50-15 NHS TL 4PR, R Multi-Trac CS 44×18.00-20 NHS TL 4PR
| R4 Industrial Tires
||F Trac Chief 12-16.5 NHS TL 6PR, R Xtra Grip 16.9-24 NHS TL 6PR
- Block heater
- Mid-PTO kit
- T85A Mechanical Thumb
- Front counterweights
- BHPAD200 Street Pads
See the T574 TYM Tractor Brochure here.
The above information is provided by TYM Tractors.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell many different brands of tractors so that we can ensure a custom fit for you. We carry the TYM, Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon.
We carry all popular TYM tractor models. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which TYM implements you need? No problem! Call our TYM Tractor specialists to let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.