TYM T754C Cab Tractor/Loader
Shuttle Shift Transmission (16 x 16)
The TYM T754C Cab Tractor/Loader is engineered to enhance efficiency and with its deluxe features you can expect it to be comfortable with all-round productivity, for your operations.
Capable of reaching speeds as low 0.1 mph (0.2 kmph), this tractor demonstrates its effectiveness in applications where deeper impressions need to be made in fewer passes, like trenching. It boasts a less than 10% drop-off in power from the front to back, powered by a high efficiency, liquid-cooled engine certified for Tier 4 standards. Combined with a large volume fuel tank, this tractor is ready to take on any time-intensive, medium-to-heavy duty applications.
The tractor is fitted with a premium operator cabin, complete with with full AC and heating and an intuitive console comprising all major controls.
Combining optimal power, lift and dimensions for greater results
With an efficient engine, robust transmission, powerful implement controls and deluxe operator comfort, this utility tractor is built to help you complete the toughest tasks with greater productivity.
Features of the TYM T754C Cab Tractor/Loader
Shuttle Shift Transmission
4-cylinder, liquid-cooled Deutz diesel engine
- Built on precise German engineering, the Deutz engine uses Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC) to convert carbon and particulate matter into less harmful emissions. This eliminates the need for regeneration cycles, minimizing maintenance requirements, downtime and the risk of repair.
High capacity fuel tank to support time intensive work
- The high capacity fuel tank allows drivers to take on jobs for longer periods without stopping for fuel. This is in addition to the engine, which promotes fuel-efficient operation and increases the time before a refuel.
Upgraded 3-Pt. Hitch System
- The three-point hitch on the T654 and the T754 comes with Category 2 Extendable link ends. Both link ends can be adjusted to ensure the attached implement is level. Draft control is standard, allowing the height of the implement to adjust automatically with ground conditions to ensure consistent performance and reduce wear on the tractor.
- The drawbar can be adjusted to make it easier to work with pull-behind implements. The drawbar pins can be set to offset the drawbar to swing freely for easier turning with an implement attached.
Power steering with hydraulic tilt for optimal ergonomics
- The power steering of this tractor comes with a tilt function, allowing operators to move the steering vertically to find the ideal position. This facilitates easier turning and minimizes fatigue, in addition to adjustable suspension seating and the hydraulic axle configuration.
Add-on work lights, wipers, mirrors and alerts as a standard
- An additional rear view mirror and work lights and vipers for the front and rear of the tractor facilitate safer operations, particularly in low visibility conditions like rain or dust storms. A digital display indicates tractor performance and engine vitals, which is critical for nighttime operations.
Deluxe cabin with climate control
- While providing easy entry and exit from both side doors and a host of modern amenities to maximize operator comfort, this tractor boasts greater visibility with heating and A/C as standard. This enables operators to facilitate task completion, safely and productively in warmer or colder weather.
Easy to open hood for convenient maintenance
- The tractor hood can be opened in one motion, providing easy access to the engine and other systems for daily checks, routine service and maintenance. The side panel can also be removed easily without the need for specialized tools.
Interior detailing to promote operator comfort
- Operators can activate core functions easily from the main console, including the PTO on/off switch. Digital displays provide alerts and diagnostic information instantly and at a glance. In addition to a spacious and ergonomic seat, the operator platform has a flat floor with a rubber mat to support comfort during entry, exit and while driving.
TYM T754C Cab Tractor/Loader Specs:
||4 Wheel Drive
||Dry Single Plate
|Gross Engine Power
||74 hp | 55.4 kW
|Gross engine power
||74 hp | 55.4 kW
||64.1 hp | 47.8 kW
|Rated engine speed
|Number of cylinders
||177 cu. in.
|No. of speeds
|Max. traveling speed
||Wet Multi Plate
||Dual Gear Pump
|Category 2, 3-point hitch
|Hitch lift capacity
|Hitch lift capacity at 24 inches behind link ends
|Lift control type
|No. of standard remote valves
||540/750, 540/1000 (Opt) rpm
|R1 Agricultural – Front
||FSTR 280/85R24 TL (11R24)
|R1 Agricultural – Rear
||FSTR 420/85R30 TL (16.9R30)
|R4 Industrial – Front
||Trac Chief 15-19.5 NHS TL 6PR
|R4 Industrial – Rear
||Xtra Grip 18.4-24 NHS TL 8PR
|Tire – R1 Agricultural Tires
||F FSTR 280/85R24 TL (11R24), R FSTR 420/85R30 TL (16.9R30)
|Tire -R4 Industrial Tires
||F Trac Chief 15-19.5 NHS TL 6PR, R Xtra Grip 18.4-24 NHS TL 8PR
|Overall length with 3-point hitch
|Height to top of ROPS
|Minimum ground clearance
|Min. turn radius without brakes
|Minimum turn radius with brakes
|Min. turn radius without brakes
|Weight with cab
TX75SL Front-End Loader Specs
TX75 Self Leveling front-end loader is designed for durable performance with enhanced features that are a cut above the rest. Taking full advantage of the capabilities of the TYM T754 utility tractor, this attachment is best for heavy duty applications.
- Lift height 133.8 in. / 3398 mm
- Lift capacity 3325 lb / 1508 kgf
- 83″ Self Leveling Quick Attach Bucket
- Bucket capacity 16.2 cu. ft / 0.46 cu. m
CAPACITIES & REACH
- Lift height 133.8 in. | 3398 mm
- Max. lift height under level bucket 123 in. | 3123 mm
- Clearance with bucket dumped 99.4 in. | 2524 mm
- Reach at maximum lift height 24 in. | 610 mm
- Max. dump angle 53°
- Reach with bucket on ground 85.4 in. | 2170 mm
- Max. rollback angle 45°
- Digging depth 9.4 in. | 240 mm
- Lift capacity 3325 lb | 1508 kgf
- Breakout force at ground level, pivot pins 5485 lb | 2488 kgf
- Bucket rollback force at ground line 3898 lb | 1768 kgf
- 83″ Self Leveling Front End Loader Bucket
- Bucket capacity 16.2 cu. ft | 0.46 cu. m
- Relief valve setting (Loader control valve) 2489 psi | 175 kg/sq. cm
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Overall height in carry position 70.5 in. | 1790 mm
- Depth of Attachment (to the back of the inner shell) 23 in. | 585 mm
- Height of Attachment 22.2 in. | 565 mm
- Length of Attachment (to pivot pin) 32.9 in. | 835 mm
- Weight of boom & quick attach mechanism (1) 1000.9 lb | 454 kg
- Weight of mounting frame (2) 471.8 lb | 214 kg
- Weight of bucket (3) 379.8 lb | 172 kg
- Loader total weight (1+2+3) 1851.9 lb | 840 kg
- Attachment used for speciation 83 in. | 2108 mm
- Boom raising time 7 sec
- Boom lowering time 4.7 sec
- Bucket rollback time 3.2 sec
- Bucket dumping time 4.8 sec
COMPATIBLE BUCKET SIZES
TYM’s multi-purpose buckets are capable of bulldozing, scraping, loading, metering, moving, and clamping material.
- 83″ Front-End Loader bucket
Complement the capabilities of your TYM tractor with compatible options and accessories.
- Auxiliary hydraulic kit
- Block heater
- Turbo icing protection kit
- Front counterweights
- 7-pin trailer socket
The above information is provided by TYM Tractors.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell many different brands of tractors so that we can ensure a custom fit for you. We carry the TYM, Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon.
We carry all popular TYM tractor models. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which TYM implements you need? No problem! Call our TYM Tractor specialists to let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.