Used Branson 2515H Tractor Loader Backhoe With Extras!
This Used Branson 2515h Tractor, Loader, Backhoe has 106 hours, fully serviced and is ready to go. It has a remaining 4.5 years on its Powertrain Warranty.
This Used Branson 2515H Tractor Loader Backhoe comes with these great value adding items
- 3rd function Valve
- 54″ Grapple
- Piranha Tooth Bar on the bucket
That’s a $3600 added value to this very nice Used tractor!
**The Following descriptions and specifications are taken from the Branson 15 Series 2020 Brochure
2515H Branson TYM Tractor
- 25 HP Clean EPA Tier 4 Diesel Engine
- 4 WD
- Category 1 – 3pt Hitch
- Independent PTO (19.4)
- Transmission: Hydro-Max, HST 3-Range
- Hydrostatic Steering, Fingertip ease
- Unbeatable lift capacity 2,200 lbs
- Weight 3,014 lbs (One of the Heaviest Tractors in its class)
- Spacious Ergonomically Designed Operators Platform
- Deluxe Adjustable Seat (Arm rests optional).
BL150 Skid Steer Bucket Loader
Bucket comes with the aftermarket Piranha bolt-on tooth bar
The Branson TYM 2515H Tractor has more Lift and Power than any other tractor of comparable horse power in it’s class! See how it compares to other brands. 2515 Comparison Chart.
Branson Tractors designed these mid-size tractors with rugged, dependability in mind. The 15 Series compact tractor is tough enough for any job round the farm or home. The 15 series tractors range from 25 to 48 HP and feature the Hydro-Max transmissions and Tier 4 certified “A” series diesel engines. Branson Tractors are designed with quality in mind at Kukje Manufacturing of South Korea, a leader in the field of agricultural equipment with over fifty years experience. So, you can rest assured in knowing you’re getting a quality built tractor, assembled right here in the United States at our plants in Georgia, Oregon, and Texas.
15 Series Tractor Features:
The Branson 15 Series Tractor is only 104” tall at the top of the roll bar with 12” of ground clearance. This unit is very maneuverable in tight spaces.
There is no mechanical connection between the steering wheel and the power steering cylinder-it is all hydraulic. You will feel the difference in the smooth and easy turns.
Maintenance on the 15 Series tractors are easier than ever with its removable radiator screen and easy access engine compartment.
The “A” series diesel engine has eco-friendly diesel engines that are Tier 4 Certified.
The Hydro-Max Transmissions are standard on all 15 series HST models. You no longer have to pre-set an engine throttle position. The engine RPM automatically increases or decreases as you move the forward/reverse foot pedals. Hydro-Max is quiet, smooth, easy and eco-smart. This transmission allows for maximum torque, efficiency and reliability.
Branson 2515h Specifications:
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Battery: 12V
- Brake: Wet Multi Disc
- Model: A1700N6
- Type: Vertical 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel
- Aspiration: Naturally
- Horsepower: 25hp @ 2600
- RPM: 2600
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 94 mm
- Displacement: 1714 cc
- Fuel: Diesel
- Overall Length: 121.9″
- Overall Width: 57″
- Height with ROPS: 104.06″
- Ground Clearance: 12.05″
- Weight: 3,014 lbs
- Type: Independent PTO (6 Spline Shaft)
- Power: 19.4 hp for PTO
- 3-point hitch: CAT. 1
- Lift Capacity: 3306#
- Position Lift Capacity @ 24” 2420 lbs.
Dig with Authority! Branson Loaders are designed with the operator in mind it’s easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor.
No need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump. Loaders are powered by the tractors’ hydraulics.
- Maximum Lift Height: 104 in
- Clearance with Attachment Level: 95 in
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 78.2 in
- Reach at Maximum Height: 20.4 in
- Reach with Attachment on Ground: 70.5 in
- Maximum Dump Angle: 46 degrees
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 35 degrees
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 1.8 in
- Overall Height in Carry Position: 52.4 in
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf): 20.9 in
- Height of Attachment: 20.9 in
- Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin): 27.2 in
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 2200 lbs
- Breakout Force: 3660 lbs
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve): 2532 psi
- Lift Cylinders: 2.2 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Cylinder: 2.0 x 1.2 in
- Bucket Width 62″ Actual (Misprint in Brochure )
BACKHOE (BH150) SPECIFICATIONS
- Digging Depth in. 92.2
- Reach from Center Line of Swing Pivot in. 123.4
- Loading Height (Bucket at 60º) in. 89.3
- Swing Arc degrees 180
- Transport Height (Maximum) in. 83.5
- Transport Overhang in. 47
- Bucket Rotation degrees 149
- Stabilizer Spread (Fully Extended) in. 99.3
- Stabilizer Spread (Up Position) in. 71.5
- Undercut in. 30.9
- Bucket Cylinder
- Digging Force lbs. 2380
Why Choose A Branson?
When you choose to purchase a new Branson Tractor, you are not dealing with a distributor but the manufacturer. Owned by TYM, Branson Tractors greatest asset is the strength, quality, and features of their tractors. Before you purchase your next compact tractor, take a few minutes to visit your closest dealer and test drive a Branson Tractor.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.