USED Erskine Snowblower
Erskine 601RP 3 Pt Snow Blower
60″ Erskine Pull Behind Snowblower with Hydraulic Chute and Deflector Control
This is a great deal on an Erskine 60″ Rear Pull Snowblower. It has been taken care of and was very lightly used. This Snowblower sells NEW for $9,500.
Why a Rear Pull type Snowblower?
Taken from the Erskine 601RP Brochure. See Here.
You’re heading in the right direction…
The obvious answer is that you don’t have to drive backwards, which is literally a pain in the neck, but also is not a very safe way to operate equipment. While being more economical than a front mounted snow blower the Snowblower RP (rear pull) still allows you to drive forward while giving you the option to leave the front loader on the tractor if so desired.
The blower lifts very high with the 3-point, so when a very deep drift is encountered, the tractor can be turned around and backed into the drift to drag it out. Also, it can be used on older model tractors without ‘live’ PTO because you can clear the snow out of the chute before stopping the tractor by simply raising the 3-point. The RP series is a 2-stage blower, so it gathers snow just like the backups. This eliminates the main problem of the old single stage pull-type blower, which bridged snow across the front of the blower, preventing it from feeding into the fan.
Erskine 601RP Snowblower Features:
- Hydraulic Chute Rotation and Deflector Control For Ease Of Operation
- Large open flight auger with shear bolt protection
- Efficient 4-blade fan with shear bolt protection
- Heavy-duty enclosed drive chain
Specifications: Model 601RP
- Stage 2
- Cutting Width 60”
- Cutting Height 27”
- Auger Diameter (open flight) 16”
- Fan Diameter (4 blade) 20”
- Discharge Chute & Deflector Hydraulic
- Rotator 1 2
- PTO Speed 540 RPM
- Casting Distance up to 30’
- Minimum Horsepower 20
- Hitch Requirement Cat. I
- Drive Line 14 Series
- Cutting Edge 3/8” x 3” Weld-on
- Skid Shoes Adjustable & Replaceable
- Shipping Weight 840#