Our top priority at Keno Tractors is the safety and the well-being of our customers and team members. Since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve followed the guidance of federal, state, and local authorities to curb the spread of the infection.
States throughout the country have declared a state of emergency and are recommending that all non-essential gatherings of large groups be postponed or canceled.
We have provided our staff with the necessary training to ensure that the proper safety measures and sanitation procedures are being followed at all times.
We are open for service by appointment only during this time. Tractor purchases can be taken care of 100% via phone, fax, email, or delivery. Our parts department has measures in place to ship and receive parts.
What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re taking the following measures and precautions.
- Our office staff will ask if you or anyone in your home has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has any symptoms of the virus, has come into contact with someone diagnosed with the virus, or has traveled by air or mass transit recently. We will also request that all children and other members of the household remain in a different room during the service appointment.
- When you arrive, our employees will not shake hands or make direct contact with you. We ask that you follow CDC recommendations and maintain 6 feet between you and our employees.
- Our technician will wear gloves and wipe down all surfaces with the disinfectant of your choice before and after your service is performed.
- At this time, all receipts and other materials will only be sent in a digital format via email. Please be sure to provide us with a valid email address.
Our employees have been instructed not to come to work if they feel ill or are experiencing any symptoms of the coronavirus.
Additional Sanitation Measures
Our staff will also be following recommended cleaning & sanitation protocols:
- Disinfect tools, computers, and other equipment used during a service appointment.
- Disinfect all office equipment including our parts shipping & receiving center each day.
Office & Parts Department Equipment Handling
Our office & parts staff are also working hard to stay safe and sanitary. To ensure your safety, we’ve implemented a thorough cleaning procedure and can conduct additional cleanings if needed.
What to Do if You’re Sick?
If you’re showing signs of illness, we ask that you contact our office to discuss the next steps for your service appointment. Under certain conditions, we may ask that you postpone your appointment for the CDC recommended quarantine period. Please contact our office to discuss service options.
Get more information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from these trusted resources: