TYM T25H Tractor/Loader
TYM T25 Brochure
The TYM T25H Tractor/Loader has optimized height and a heavier structure in this highly durable Sub-Compact tractor. It’s equipped with one of the biggest lift capabilities among sub-compacts. Higher traveling speeds enable greater ground coverage, powered by an efficient engine that generates more output at lower rpms. The engine is also Tier 4 certified, producing minimized emissions and promoting more efficient fuel burn.
With features to promote operator productivity like the brighter LED console and additional implement functionality with a third function valve, the T25 enables productivity and versatility to every job. Expect to tackle any outdoor challenge and gain a lifetime of benefits with this top-of-the-line TYM sub-compact.
All the right features to get the job done!
Complete a range of jobs with a TYM Series 1 sub-compact tractor. Achieve results faster with a powerful high-torque engine, control implements easily with a PTO switch and stay energized with an ergonomically design operator cabin.
Features of the TYM T25H Tractor/Loader
Superior operator amenities for greater productivity
- Fully equipped with modern amenities to maximize operator comfort, this tractor is complete with a large cup holder, wireless smartphone charging dock, multiple USB ports to charge personal devices and a Bluetooth speaker. These features are designed to promote productivity, keeping drivers hydrated, connected and alert during every job.
Upgraded detailing to reduce operator effort
- Packed with value-added features to enhance ease of operation, including a new fuel cap design to enhance grip and reduce manual effort and a brighter meta panel engineered to enhance operator awareness.
High torque, water-cooled Yanmar diesel engine
- The Japanese made Yanmar engine offers more torque with less revs compared to competitors in its class. Since it is water cooled, the engine warms up faster and stabilized temperature more effectively while the tractor is running. The engine is also Tier 4 certified, including for noise emission standards.
Comfortable and secure seating for confident operation
- In addition to a standard retractable seatbelt and cushioning, the seat of this tractor can hold over 400 lb (190 kg) and is equipped with a heavy duty mechanical suspension. While the seat provides comfort, the suspension acts as a buffer on uneven ground, keeping the operator secure in situations where there is risk of impact to the lower back. The seat can also be manually adjusted for weight, enabling operators to have the most optimal seating position.
High capacity fuel tank to support time intensive work
- The high capacity fuel tank allows drivers to take on jobs for longer periods without stopping for fuel. This is in addition to the engine, which promotes fuel-efficient operation and increases the time before a refuel.
3-point hitch with powerful lift capacity
- The 3-point linkage on the rear has an impressive lift capacity that reaches the end ball joint. The rear PTO control can be used to adjust rpm based on the task, increasing it for more intensive applications like slashing and digging.
Customizable rear accessories to meet a variety of needs
- Attached to the right and left verticals on the foldable ROPS structure, this tractor features a modular system with three slot for lights, work lamps and speakers. Based on operator preference and working conditions, more speakers and lamps can be attached. This brings operators comfort and security in daylight or at night.
3rd function hydraulic valve to enhance implement capabilities
- Allowing for versatile implement handling, this tractor comes with ready with a 3rd function installation kit. It can maximize the use of a bucket implement with 4-in-1 functionality, including lifting, tilting, dumping and grappling.
See what is the difference between the TYM T264 and the TYM T25 Series 1, Sub-Compact Tractor
TYM T25H Tractor/Loader Specs:
||4 Wheel Drive
|| Wet Disc
|Gross Engine Power
|Gross engine power
||24.7 hp | 17.8 kW
||18.2hp | 13.6 kW
|Rated engine speed
|Number of cylinders
||77.3 cu. in.
|No. of speeds
||Infinite 2 range
|Max. traveling speed
||Single Gear Pump
|Category, 3-point hitch
|Hitch lift capacity
|Hitch lift capacity at 24 inches behind link ends
|Lift control type
|No. of standard remote valves
|R3 Turf – Front
||Turf Master 23×8.50-12 NHS TL 4PR
|R3 Turf – Rear
||Multi-Trac CS 33×12.50-16.5 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Front
||Trac Chief 23×8.50-14 NHS TL 4PR
|R4 Industrial – Rear
||Trac Chief 14-17.5 NHS TL 6PR
|Overall length with 3-point hitch
|Height to top of ROPS
|Min. ground clearance
|Minimum turn radius with brakes
|Mid. turn radius without brakes
|Weight with ROPS
TL25 Front End Loader
- Quick Attach & Skid Steer Compatible
- 1380# Capacity
- 60″ Front-End Loader bucket
- Lift height 87.2 in. / 2215 mm
- Lift capacity 1380# / 626 kgf
- Bucket capacity 6.7 cu. ft / 0.19 cu. m
Capacities & Reach
- Lift height 87.2 in. | 2215 mm
- Max. lift height under level bucket 81.3 in. | 2065 mm
- Clearance with bucket dumped 65.3 in. | 1658 mm
- Reach at maximum lift height 23.7 in. | 601 mm
- Max. dump angle 50°
- Reach with bucket on ground 57.7 in. | 1465 mm
- Max. rollback angle 30°
- Digging depth 4.0 in. | 102 mm
- Lift capacity 1380# | 626 kgf
- Breakout force at ground level, pivot pins 2059# | 934 kgf
- Bucket rollback force at ground line 1596# | 724 kgf
- Bucket capacity 6.7 cu. ft | 0.19 cu. m
- Self leveling NA
- Relief valve setting (Loader control valve) 2276 psi | 160 kg/sq. cm
Dimensions & Weights
- Overall height in carry position 46.5 in. | 1180 mm
- Depth of Attachment (to the back of the inner shell) 18.4 in. | 467 mm
- Height of Attachment 19.1 in. | 484 mm
- Length of Attachment (to pivot pin) 24.6 in. | 626 mm
- Weight of boom & quick attach mechanism (1) 363.8# | 165 kg
- Weight of mounting frame (2) 138.9 lb | 63 kg
- Weight of bucket (3) 176.4# | 80 kg
- Loader total weight (1+2+3) 680# | 308 kg
- Lift cylinder .x. in. | x mm
- Bucket cylinder .x. in. | x mm
- Attachment used for speciation 59 in. | 1492 mm
- Boom raising time 4.1 sec
- Boom lowering time 2.3 sec
- Bucket rollback time 2.6 sec
- Bucket dumping time 4.1 sec
Complement the capabilities of your TYM tractor with compatible options and accessories.
|Tire -R3 Turf Tires
||F Turf Master 23×8.50-12 NHS TL 4PR, R Multi-Trac CS 33×12.50-16.5 NHS TL 4PR
|Tire- R4 Industrial Tires
||F Trac Chief 23×8.50-14 NHS TL 4PR, R Trac Chief 14-17.5 NHS TL 6PR
- Block heater
- Mid-PTO kit
- Auxiliary hydraulic kit
- Front counterweights
- ROPS-mounted Bluetooth speaker
- ROPS-mounted light kit
- TB65A Mechanical Thumb
- BHPAD100 Street Pads
- Rear wiper kit for cab model
- Mulching kits
The above information is provided by TYM Tractors.
Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. Please call us Toll Free at 866-363-8193. We are happy to visit with you to help you find just what you need. Or if you want to look into it a little further before you call us, see this helpful resource at TYM Tractors website.
Need delivery or distance shipping?
We want to help you get your tractor to your destination quickly and as cost effective as possible. We offer the following suggestions for the transport of your new purchase. Please see our Delivery Options here.
Why Keno Tractors?
Our knowledgeable staff at Keno Tractors wants to fit you with the best tractor for your needs. We sell many different brands of tractors so that we can ensure a custom fit for you. We carry the TYM, Jinma, Mahindra, and Branson Tractor Brands as well as a variety of other USED tractor brands. Keno Tractors wants to be your tractor shop! Check out some of our customer Testimonials or see some of our Happy Customers on our website.
In addition, when you buy from us you aren’t just buying a tractor. You are getting years of Tractor knowledge and experience backing your purchase. We have a full Parts and Service Department on location here in Keno, Oregon.
We carry all popular TYM tractor models. Our models also include front-end loaders and can be ordered to suit you. Not sure which TYM implements you need? No problem! Call our TYM Tractor specialists to let us help you find the best implement for the job.
Call us for a Tractor Consult Toll Free at 866-363-8193. Or contact us here.